Brick did I buy one??

Reaction score
Hi not being knowledgeable about drones (or any chip based tech really)
I decided I fancied buying myself a phantom 2 vision +. I understand that you need the dji vision app to run it. I’m quickly learning that the app no longer works. Running a new iPhone se with iOS 14. Should I bin the drone or is there any hope for fpv full working app. Seems a shame

I decided I fancied buying myself a phantom 2 vision +. I understand that you need the dji vision app to run it. I’m quickly learning that the app no longer works. Running a new iPhone se with iOS 14. Should I bin the drone or is there any hope for fpv full working app. Seems a shame
I recently was gifted a Phantom 2 Vision +. It is far from my favorite drone but I was able to download the P2 app from the Apple store, and update the drone using the phantom 2 assistant software. I am using an M1 chip Mac and an iPhone 12 Pro.

Are you able to connect to the camera via Wifi and get the drone to move with the contoller?

The main problem is the dji vision app won’t let me register/log in it’s my understanding you need this app to use drone

The registration part of the app doesn’t work, but if you create your account on the DJI website you will be able to login to the vision app using the same account credentials.

Reactions: crash1sttime

The P2V+ is a great starter drone, ive flown many and repair them in the UK.

The DJI vision app runson ios or you can use an Android phone on 4-5-6 and no higher, it will work but crash regularly on 7 and up.

If an app isnt in your app store its because its not supoprted.

Last edited:
The DJI vision app doesnt run on ios 13-14 you need an early IOS device on 12 or lower
This is not correct.... I have it running fine on IOS 14 with. iPhone 12 Pro..... had to update the drone to the latest firmware first but worked great after that. Vision app was listed in Apple store and downloaded without issue.

This is not correct.... I have it running fine on IOS 14 with. iPhone 12 Pro..... had to update the drone to the latest firmware first but worked great after that. Vision app was listed in Apple store and downloaded without issue.

Well that is a surprise, I couldn't get it to work at all on my Iphone 8+ with IOS 14, might have to try it again and see if Apple have fixed the issue, Thanks for letting me know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic