Brand new V.2 battery will not turn on / charge

Reaction score
Hi,
I searched the forum but couldn't find a fix. I just purchased the Pro V.2. Unboxed the unit and the battery wont light up. I own an Obsidian so I put the new V.2 battery in and it didn't work. I tried it on the Obsidian charger and it didn't work. I tried an Obsidian battery on the new charger and it worked. This leads me to believe the new battery is no good. Is there a fix? Do I need to contact DJI? Thank you for helping.

I'd return it if it's not operating as it should.

Reactions: JCole
You can try connecting the charger and don't touch the power button. Just leave it for an hour or so (not unattended) it could just be hibernating due to being stored too long. It may start to charge after abit. If it does be careful with it for the first few flights to be sure its good. But as said above, if it's under warranty return it for replacement.

Hi,
I searched the forum but couldn't find a fix. I just purchased the Pro V.2. Unboxed the unit and the battery wont light up. I own an Obsidian so I put the new V.2 battery in and it didn't work. I tried it on the Obsidian charger and it didn't work. I tried an Obsidian battery on the new charger and it worked. This leads me to believe the new battery is no good. Is there a fix? Do I need to contact DJI? Thank you for helping.
There was a rash of bad batteries for the Pro. I got one in a new buy. Return it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.