Braking

Reaction score
I turned the braking down to 50% and find my p3A is much nicer to fly! It just cruises to a fairly quick stop, rather than rearing up & stopping almost instantly, as soon as you let the sticks go. If I really want to stop that quickly, opposite stick does it in a proportional manner.

I did this and slowed them down to much, had the bird coming in hot, hit the brake and she slid 3 feet into a potted tree. They make good trimmers. She was OK just nicked up props.

Yeah - I have been noticing the hard stop - but it hasn't bothered me too much because it doesn't translate to the video because the gimbal corrects for it. However, it is a bit jarring the first time you experience it.

Reactions: Julius717
I want to set mine to 200! I like flying a Racing Phantom...but when I'm shooting I fly like an old lady...

I was used to flying helis, and the only braking in those is opposite stick. I just find it much smoother to fly like this. Softer on the controls is how I would put it.

I stand corrected - I had originally tried 50% & it was ok, but discover that I eventually left it at 75%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers