brain teaser

Reaction score
M2P 9-2 cloud tree 1.jpg

Reactions: Loz and OOO
Yer got me there gudgeman...... I certainly wasn’t thinking pond !! Nice one...

Reactions: gudgeman
What an unbelievable reflection, the detail is excellent. I don't recall seeing a better one. A shame about those ripples to the right, without those it looks like a standard photo. It bought back memories of trip across Canada and specifically in the Rockies around Jasper National Park and Lake Louis. Getting up early in the morning and seeing the lakes gave me some great reflections of the mountains towering over them. One of these days I'll find a decent gadget for making digital photos from slides so I can see them again without having to get the projector and screen out.

Reactions: gudgeman
What an unbelievable reflection, the detail is excellent. I don't recall seeing a better one. A shame about those ripples to the right, without those it looks like a standard photo. It bought back memories of trip across Canada and specifically in the Rockies around Jasper National Park and Lake Louis. Getting up early in the morning and seeing the lakes gave me some great reflections of the mountains towering over them. One of these days I'll find a decent gadget for making digital photos from slides so I can see them again without having to get the projector and screen out.

Thank you RedDog7- if it weren’t for these SC bugs/fish it may have been perfect haha- I’d love to see the scenery you’re describing
G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic