Black Phantom 4 for sale near me

Reaction score
Greetings all,
I have a phantom 2 + vision, and there is a phantom 4 near me for sale and I think it's a good price. Is the FPV the same with either drone? Or does the P4 have 4k?
Thanks

The live view on the Phantom 4 is 720P @ 30fps. You can check out the other specs here.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
I really appreciate your quick response, and your PhantomHelp has caused me to slow down on my rush... I'm not very tech savy. I fly my drone, take video's while I'm flying and race home to watch what I think it would be to be a bird or a pilot view... That's why the FPV question. the specs are like Japanese to me...I'm more hands on, or show me how.. I'm heading for your "Help" section. thanks!
R&R

The P4 is a huge step up from your present drone. 4K is ok if you a watching it on a 60 in.HD screen (but a huge file). 1080P is wonderful and easily reducible with little loss in clarity. Hope you are looking at a well cared for machine, if any past damage, be Very careful. I found one, on this site recently, in the $500 range. I was the lucky buyer, to add to my flock of birds. Best of luck.

The seller wants $600. I don't believe its a pro. Says its been flown twice. For some reason it's all black. I'm going to make sure the batteries charge up and hopefully fly it. I think I saw on line the batteries are $165! It's also got a nice case for everything.
Thanks for the reply.

The black P4 was a special addition to the line. They were more common on later models.

It was later renamed Obsidian.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20