Better Quality Video...

So go back to 1440p where you'll still have full screen plus being able crop the 1440 down to 1080 without losing quality. But that all depends on the editing software your using.

jason said:
So go back to 1440p where you'll still have full screen plus being able crop the 1440 down to 1080 without losing quality. But that all depends on the editing software your using.
That particular camera does not do 1440p - hence my findings.

Are you not using the h3+black? While it is true h3+silver doesn't and assume the same is true of the white.

jason said:
Are you not using the h3+black? While it is true h3+silver doesn't and assume the same is true of the white.

As I said in my original post, the combinatorial tests I did at the time were done with a Black Pearl and the hero 3 white. I was simply pointing out that it is possible to get a full screen display. I understood you were saying it was not possible - but I may have misunderstood your point.

I think this discussion has wandered off track somewhat since then, but thanks for your comments.

Well the op for this thread what full screen for 1080p using 32 channel BP and didn't what the letterbox. Well there's no way to do it.

Now what I did was used h3+black 1440p/960p 4:3 gives a full screen video on a BP monitor. Now if you hold down the + key whether in 4:3/16:9 it will zoom in but at the same time will distort the iOSD output. Any of the 16:9 formats will always be letterboxed no matter what manufacture monitor is being used.

jason said:
Well the op for this thread what full screen for 1080p using 32 channel BP and didn't what the letterbox. Well there's no way to do it.
We are going around in circles here.

He wasnt specifically after 1080p he just wanted to improve what he had.
He didn't say what camera he had. So on that basis it was possible that he could have achieved it if he had the same camera I did.

This thread has run its course for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl