Best tablet/phone question

to future proof, the Ipad Pro 10.5in 256GB celluar 600nits display has been working perfectly with the DJI Go4 ver 4.1.12 and IOS 11.0.2 and fits in the P4P controller without modification.

Only problem is that it's super expensive to use as a dedicated drone unit

Ipad mini 2 64 gb Cellular still rocking solid with my P4P.

IPad mini4, 128gb, was on sale at Best Buy for $299. Works great.

I use an iPad Pro 9.7 and it's been flawless. Plenty of horsepower, nice display even in bright sunlight.
Would this be about the same? I want to upgrade from my Samsung S7 to a larger display and I see Ipads are favored, although I have never been a fan of Apple products. This says it run on IOS 10. Would it support DJI 4 and LITCHI?
Apple 9.7 in. 32GB iPad with WiFi
  • 9.7-inch Retina display*
  • A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture

Would this be about the same? I want to upgrade from my Samsung S7 to a larger display and I see Ipads are favored, although I have never been a fan of Apple products. This says it run on IOS 10. Would it support DJI 4 and LITCHI?
Apple 9.7 in. 32GB iPad with WiFi

• 9.7-inch Retina display*
    • A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
I've used my Ipad 2017 9.7in with the P4P and there is no problems at all, can't really tell the difference between the Ipad Pro 10.5 except for a little little bit better anti-glare screen which is also slightly larger. A9 chip is fine

I wouldn't be separated from my Nvidia Shield K1 - nice bright screen and rock solid
Thanks. What size is the screen? I have read about this device in other places and have not heard anything bad about it. Probably one of the best.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT