best so far

Reaction score
I know it's further than recommended but today I managed to fly my p3p with no extra antenna device across the fields to 4100ft away and had full screen picture and info all the way at 250ft high, what stopped me going further was cows in the next field but as it all went well I'll go further next time if the fields are clear.
I know some of you guys go farther but this is a first for me, my buddy said to me I cannot go that far as I lose contact, so I watched him set-up with the top of the 2 antennas pointing directly at the 3p so when I pointed that out to him the correct way to have the antennas he done the same as me and said that was way beyond what he'd been able to do before, just goes to show it pays to RTFM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numone
I see how excited you are with your achievement. We all feel happy to see P3P performing great on field.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

RC is type GL3000C, using FW 1.6.0
AC P3P using FW 1.9.60
Nvidia Shield K1 using app 2.8.3.

everything works perfectly so until it doesn't I'll leave it as is.

it wasn't the big cows that stopped me it was because it's my village and I didn't want to upset the local farmer with his cows running all over the place so next time when there's no cows in the way I'll just keep going, :):);)
I did make sure my antenna were absolutely parallel with the p3

Reactions: JohnnyB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl