Best review material

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am 16, almost 17 and I want to get my part 107. Which review material would be the best to use. A community college near my house offers course for review that's 600$ or should I just go with an online review?

I use Gold Seal UAV Flight School. It's taught by FAA Flight Instructors so they are well versed in what the FAA is testing and how to prepare for it. Best of all they are always expanding their resources to meet new and changing UAS guidelines and exceptions. Pay once (guarantee as well) and you're set for life.

I use Gold Seal UAV Flight School. It's taught by FAA Flight Instructors so they are well versed in what the FAA is testing and how to prepare for it. Best of all they are always expanding their resources to meet new and changing UAS guidelines and exceptions. Pay once (guarantee as well) and you're set for life.
How much is it and how much time should I give myself before the test?

I "think" cost is $250 but they have specials and coupons once in a while.

As far as how long to study that's a tough one. Some people have some understanding of aviation and only need a slight refresher while others have no aviation experience and it's a whole new language. Also some people pick it up with almost no effort and some have to genuinely work to absorb the materials.

I would be that @N42742 can help shed some light on this topic much better than I have. Russ can you help out here bud?

Hi all,
I am 16, almost 17 and I want to get my part 107. Which review material would be the best to use. A community college near my house offers course for review that's 600$ or should I just go with an online review?

If it's helpful, I'm also developing a free online course. If you're interested, send me a direct message with your e-mail and I'll send you a link when it is finished.

Since I’m not 18 are there any other sites such as drone base that I could use not being 18?

How much is it and how much time should I give myself before the test?
Price for lifetime access is $199, but look below for a promo code! Gold Seal is a fulltime company focused only on training products for FAA exams. All of our content is developed by professional FAA flight instructors.

Go to www.UAVGroundSchool.com and do the free registration. That will give you a free test drive of the course.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1