Best Place to Pre-Order P3?

Reaction score
Who is the best the place to pre-order the P3 from? I've heard Amazon & B&H have great customer service with Phantoms. Any recommendations?

I tried ordering from DJI. First time my credit card denied the foreign transaction. Called them, cleared the fraud alert, tried again, and the store page wouldn't load coming back from whoever does their credit card processing after the charge was processed and the order showed as unpaid. By then B&H had it up so I cancelled my DJI order and ordered from them since I generally like B&H and any shipping they use is effectively 1-day to my location. Can't wait to see how many charges hit my credit card.

Actually, who added the Phantom 3 listing to B&H's site given it's Passover? :D

We have now opened Phantom 3 pre-orders. You can place your pre-order on our website at www.advexure.com or by giving us a call at (855) 625-2055.

I ordered direct from DJI, No Tax or Shipping charges

+1 I had two credit card declines, caved and did Paypal. I guess the HK factor freaked out the fraud detection. Ah, but no tax :)

You guys should be ashamed not paying tax. .. how else is Obama going to spread the wealth without your tax $$$$$ ?

:)

Amazon closed my account due to Phantom returns. It will be B&H or a forum sponsor when I am ready.

Is there more to it than this? I just returned mine, will they close my account now?
I returned 3 plus 2 other items I had bought over a few months. My 1st Phantom 2 was ver 1 from Amazon, All E RC that I still have working great. Wanted a 2nd one for 2 camera set up, one with 5.4mm lens. Bought a another ver 1, should have kept it but returned just when ver 2 announced. The 2nd one was returned due to bad vibration causing gimbal to shake, assumed it was a motor as I tried known good props and the gimbal from my ver 1. 3rd return was from a crash due to motor failure on 2nd flight. It flipped upside down and sent it to the ground. Amazon sent me a note that they had canceled my account due to high rate of returns and gave me a partial refund on the Prime.

Phantom, how long were you a Prime member? I have returned 3-4 things in the last month, but I am a very high-volume buyer (business) and very early Prime member, so should be ok....I hope...

Phantom, how long were you a Prime member? I have returned 3-4 things in the last month, but I am a very high-volume buyer (business) and very early Prime member, so should be ok....I hope...
I was going on 3rd year with Prime and using Amazon for at least 6 years or more. Guessing I have averaged about 3-4k every year mostly electronics and photo gear. I tried to dispute it but instead of a return phone call I got a 2nd email that it was reviewed and denied.

Hmmm, maybe I should just keep my +v3 then...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers