Best place to buy a Mavic in the US ?

Reaction score
I'm from the UK, but visiting the US in a few weeks on business. As the Mavic is a little cheaper in the US I'm hoping to order somewhere online before I arrive and have it shipped to the hotel I'm stopping in so I can take it back with me.

Can anyone recommend a decent online store to purchase the Mavic from in the US ? A friend mentioned 'Bestbuy'. They any good ?

I'm from the UK, but visiting the US in a few weeks on business. As the Mavic is a little cheaper in the US I'm hoping to order somewhere online before I arrive and have it shipped to the hotel I'm stopping in so I can take it back with me.

Can anyone recommend a decent online store to purchase the Mavic from in the US ? A friend mentioned 'Bestbuy'. They any good ?
B&H! They don't tax, and it's free shipping! If your getting the newest drones at a local place, make sure it's a DJI authorized shop.
mavic platinum | B&H Photo Video

Where in the US are you planning on going? If you're here in California, then you can check out a new DJI store that just opened. I saw an article that had a picture of the newest Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian being flown around. Maybe they can sell you their latest products there.

@shabba007, you could buy one on Amazon from one of these authorized DJI dealers and have it shipped to your hotel. It would also be tax-free, free shipping, and shipped super fast (as Amazon is known for in the US).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl