Best GP2 settings

Reaction score
Hey all, first post so forgive me if I'm in the wrong section. I'm obviously trying to get the best quality video possible using my GoPro 2 on my Phantom. Presently I'm using the stock mount that came with the phantom along with one of those 4 rubber ball carbon fiber mounts.
My questions are...
What settings is everyone using to get the most stability out of their Gopro without sacrificing quality. I'd like to stay in HD quality if possible. How many FPS, lens setting, etc.
My second question is regarding the stock plastic gopro mount itself, is it supposed to be able to swing independently or should you be tightening down the mounting screw to keep it set at an exact angle?

720p @ 50 or 60 frames per second would be best resolution and frame rate.The higher frame rates work best in fast moving applications.Lens settings are more a personal preference,try wide and medium to see which looks better to you.

You should tighten the mount so the camera is held rigid in place.If you leave it loose it will swing about too much and the picture will look terrible.Also the nut/bolt will come undone and your GoPro will fall off the Phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers