Best Drone news websites?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am looking for drone news websites to immerse myself into the industry. Anyone know any good ones?

I follow lots of drones related sites, but many of them don't have great content. Inside Drones (mostly non-DJI news) sometimes has some interesting news (via an email newsletter though).

Last edited:
I was looking for more of like news about the industry not necessarily help / tutorials. But PhantomHelp is cool!

Get Hover. Tells you a lot of flying info and has a section at the bottom of the app for drone news related subjects. There is a list of magazines you can monitor or reject. So you have all the magazines, like Readers Digest. It’s free and uses very little gigs from your computer/ tablet.

Get Hover. Tells you a lot of flying info and has a section at the bottom of the app for drone news related subjects. There is a list of magazines you can monitor or reject. So you have all the magazines, like Readers Digest. It’s free and uses very little gigs from your computer/ tablet.

Awesome I'll check it out. I've been using www.thepilotcompany.com, it looks like they are pulling feeds from a bunch of different sites and they make it easy to digest the news.

So yardweasel09, is this a ploy to get traffic to the new website which seems to lack users? (Apologies if I’m wrong and cynical, but I wasn’t born yesterday and the signs are somewhat blatant.....aren’t they?)

So yardweasel09, is this a ploy to get traffic to the new website which seems to lack users? (Apologies if I’m wrong and cynical, but I wasn’t born yesterday and the signs are somewhat blatant.....aren’t they?)

No sorry it seems that way, I was actually trying to find something more mobile friendly, which www.thepilotcompany.com lacks. Mainly something I can check out when im traveling.

Not a bad looking site , could have done with having Drone incorporated in the link ,people searching drone would probably find it easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen