Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Best Drone news websites?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yardweasel09, Jan 18, 2018.

1. yardweasel09

Hey guys! I am looking for drone news websites to immerse myself into the industry. Anyone know any good ones?

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

I follow lots of drones related sites, but many of them don't have great content. Inside Drones (mostly non-DJI news) sometimes has some interesting news (via an email newsletter though).

#2 msinger, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  3. yardweasel09

I was looking for more of like news about the industry not necessarily help / tutorials. But PhantomHelp is cool!

4. WV. Rootman

Get Hover. Tells you a lot of flying info and has a section at the bottom of the app for drone news related subjects. There is a list of magazines you can monitor or reject. So you have all the magazines, like Readers Digest. It’s free and uses very little gigs from your computer/ tablet.

5. yardweasel09

Awesome I'll check it out. I've been using www.thepilotcompany.com, it looks like they are pulling feeds from a bunch of different sites and they make it easy to digest the news.

6. African wildlife

So yardweasel09, is this a ploy to get traffic to the new website which seems to lack users? (Apologies if I’m wrong and cynical, but I wasn’t born yesterday and the signs are somewhat blatant.....aren’t they?)

7. yardweasel09

No sorry it seems that way, I was actually trying to find something more mobile friendly, which www.thepilotcompany.com lacks. Mainly something I can check out when im traveling.

8. African wildlife

So it's clearly a "Yes" with the link thrown in again for one and only one purpose. Very poor.

9. dayviduk

Not a bad looking site , could have done with having Drone incorporated in the link ,people searching drone would probably find it easier.