Best Drone news websites?

Get Hover. Tells you a lot of flying info and has a section at the bottom of the app for drone news related subjects. There is a list of magazines you can monitor or reject. So you have all the magazines, like Readers Digest. It’s free and uses very little gigs from your computer/ tablet.

Get Hover. Tells you a lot of flying info and has a section at the bottom of the app for drone news related subjects. There is a list of magazines you can monitor or reject. So you have all the magazines, like Readers Digest. It’s free and uses very little gigs from your computer/ tablet.
Awesome I'll check it out. I've been using www.thepilotcompany.com, it looks like they are pulling feeds from a bunch of different sites and they make it easy to digest the news.

So yardweasel09, is this a ploy to get traffic to the new website which seems to lack users? (Apologies if I’m wrong and cynical, but I wasn’t born yesterday and the signs are somewhat blatant.....aren’t they?)

So yardweasel09, is this a ploy to get traffic to the new website which seems to lack users? (Apologies if I’m wrong and cynical, but I wasn’t born yesterday and the signs are somewhat blatant.....aren’t they?)
No sorry it seems that way, I was actually trying to find something more mobile friendly, which www.thepilotcompany.com lacks. Mainly something I can check out when im traveling.

Not a bad looking site , could have done with having Drone incorporated in the link ,people searching drone would probably find it easier.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mozi