Best DJI Phantom?

Reaction score
Whats the best DJI Phantom ?...2,,,3,,or 4? I have heard better things about the DJI Phantom 2 and 3 than 4.. What does everyone else think?

I think the current model is the best. It's far superior when I go back and compare it against previous models.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Don't really think there is anything to question about this. The latest model has better tech, a significantly better camera, better prop mounting, larger batteries. The only things I like about the older ones are the cheaper battery, the cheaper prices, and maybe modifying the software to make them faster.

Thanks guys...I was just looking at the amazon reviews and the 2 and 3 models had better reviews than model 4.....
I wonder how reliable those amazon reviews really are...I usually go by amazon reviews.

I don't know about other drones, but the Amazon reviews for DJI drones are not accurate. I see a lot of people complaining about issues that are likely caused by some type of error on the reviewer's part.

I think the best one is the one that does what is expected of it day after day without issues. I still fly 3 P1s with different mods. This will be different with every user.

Reactions: Phill2
One of my favourite drones is a P3S, partly because it flies so well but is worth nothing. I use it to test Litchi missions, or teach my kids/friends to fly. Or practice flying through gaps in trees :)

Each iteration of the Phantom provides increasingly more features or higher tech. You need to understand what that progression of features is (DJI website, youtube vids, etc) then decide what features you want. That will tell you which is "the best" model (for you). I landed on a P3P when I did it. Next time, I might end up with an Inspire 2 ... who knows?

I have the 4 pro plus I use it daily and have never had any issues with the drone it is a great unit. Works great in moderate to higher winds. I wish Dji would stop with the geo fence restrictions though.

Whats the best DJI Phantom ?...2,,,3,,or 4? I have heard better things about the DJI Phantom 2 and 3 than 4.. What does everyone else think?

One of my favourite drones is a P3S, partly because it flies so well but is worth nothing. I use it to test Litchi missions, or teach my kids/friends to fly. Or practice flying through gaps in trees :)
For the money and features, just to get up and enjoy easy photos and video, not as a professional, you can not beat the Phantom 3 Standard. It takes beautiful photos/video in auto mode and is so easy to fly. There is no obstacle avoidance system but if you're just careful and watch where you're going, it is a delight because of its simplicity and dependability.

Oh, I forgot, My choice above all others is the Mavic Pro just for its utility and its features. It's also a superb camera drone!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl