Best Camera settings...

Reaction score
Good Evening Guys, I was just curious whats the best settings as far as ISO to get the best picture? I by accident hit the camera settings dial and a few things change. Are most here running the stock settings or do we have some special settings some would like to share? I think my pictures are ok...
IMG_0040.jpg

ISO 100 for most day shots...
You have a nice photo looks good to me.
Some of us will be playing with ND filters this weekend, at least I will be.
Keep reading on the internet as photography tips abound,does not matter what type of camera it is.

Your real names not Truman is it? :)

The lower the ISO the better. I have seen some night shots taken with 100 ISO with long shutter speed that look great. Even some as high as 3 seconds. Just remember if you increase the ISO you will introduce noise into the image. 1600 ISO is real grainy, almost too much to remove in post processing. Also for day, bright, a ND filter does a great job. It really pops the color. The image attached is with a ND filter with no post processing. One more tip ... turn on the Histogram, it really helps.

Attachments

• DJI_0003.jpg
    DJI_0003.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 413
The Histogram on your shot is real close just a tad on the dark side, but that's how I like most of my shots.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 7.57.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 7.57.13 PM.png
    857.9 KB · Views: 366

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31