Best Antennae for Black Pearl 7" and Immersion 600 mw

Reaction score
I just purchased the Black Pearl 7" LCD monitor and the Immersion RC 600 mw transmitter. Does anyone have any recommendations for Antennaes?....for both the screen and the transmitter. Thanks - J

stewdaddy said:
I just purchased the Black Pearl 7" LCD monitor and the Immersion RC 600 mw transmitter. Does anyone have any recommendations for Antennaes?....for both the screen and the transmitter. Thanks - J

we have a lots of discussion relative to these setup already. the IRC 600mw tx is not great with Black Pearl even with very good set of antenna. you should try the fatshark 250mw, they are more powerful and give you better video than IRC 600mw. and i have the same gears but now thinking buying the IRC 5800 v2 uno receiver instead. even with stock whip antenna you will easily done 1500m with good image. trust me, people have done it all in this forum. just get the IRC 5800 V2 uno and you probably won't bother about antennas.

leekawey said:
stewdaddy said:

we have a lots of discussion relative to these setup already. the IRC 600mw tx is not great with Black Pearl even with very good set of antenna. you should try the fatshark 250mw, they are more powerful and give you better video than IRC 600mw. and i have the same gears but now thinking buying the IRC 5800 v2 uno receiver instead. even with stock whip antenna you will easily done 1500m with good image. trust me, people have done it all in this forum. just get the IRC 5800 V2 uno and you probably won't bother about antennas.

+1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20