Belly Thread

Reaction score
tried to search but came up empty on what I'm looking for here so lets try this.

I have the P2 with the GoPro gimbal, I also have Ground Station and FPV setup. I'm wanting to get rid of the ground station and the FPV boards that are attached to the belly and put them in the shell. By doing so i'll need to extend my FPV antenna to the outside of the ship. How can I do this, will it mess up anything with the Ground Station by having that board in the shell, and does anyone else have all this equipped on their ship and tucked away nice and clean? I'm just looking to clean up the belly since i've got stuff going everywhere.

Thanks in advance!

tried to search but came up empty on what I'm looking for here so lets try this.

I have the P2 with the GoPro gimbal, I also have Ground Station and FPV setup. I'm wanting to get rid of the ground station and the FPV boards that are attached to the belly and put them in the shell. By doing so i'll need to extend my FPV antenna to the outside of the ship. How can I do this, will it mess up anything with the Ground Station by having that board in the shell, and does anyone else have all this equipped on their ship and tucked away nice and clean? I'm just looking to clean up the belly since i've got stuff going everywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Which ground station system are you datalink or lightbridge? You also mentioned FPV. Do you also have iOSD, video transmitter and a monitor/receiver? Depending on which equipment you have it may not be possible to put everything inside the shell. So list all the equipment you have other than the camera and gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl