Beginner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just picked up a P3 4k. Any tips, resources and advice for a beginning pilot and a beginning photographer? I am opened to reading anything. Articles, books or even videos. Let me know what helped you since I am starting for step one on both the drone and photography fronts. Thanks guys!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
When your airborne and get in a tight situation and Your Not sure what to feed in the sticks to get out and In the clear again.....Take your fingers off the sticks....IF all is well It will merely Hoover In place.......Then slowly determine what you need to do slowly with the sticks to get that "Quad" back to safety" ! .......That method saved me from serious crashes...when i was in my first early flights...Enjoy the great wonderful World of droning and we are here to aid You in your ever or any questions !

I started out with the P34K. Good bird with good pics. Don't go for distance with the P34K as it works off of wifi and if your in an urban area, too much distance is your enemy. Parabolic antennas helped out greatly. Fly in an open area (football field) to get comfortable with the controls. Have fun flying. YouTube helps a lot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT