Beeping loop after update failure. Can't update drone anymore

Reaction score
Hi there,
After doing update by DJI Assistant 2 (1.2.0) I can't reset factory defaults and update the bird anymore. It stopped on 44% After turning on the drone this signal is beeping.
The RC is connecting to the drone, but I can't start the motors and there is gimbal error.
Maybe there is an option to flash firmware by another service program? Can anyone help me or just the service?
I think the firmware was rewritten only to 44% and the rest of the files is from last firmware.
Already tried upgrade firmware by another PC, another cables and downgrade firmware by DUMLdore. Always fails.
20180112_134122.jpg
20180112_134516.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this will help, but it sounds like there is not a complete connection to the AC from the controller.

Last edited:
Hi there,
Thank You lannes but it's not a problem with remote. It's uncompleted firmware upgrade of a drone. I had to upgrade my FW to beta .600 because of loosing signal problems with newest official release of FW. and then it falls down.

Ydaddy09, I had to send my drone to authorized service in Poland. The P3 had option to transmit firmware from card from 0 to 100% in drone. P4 can't do it as I read. It needs Assistant and PC or MAC backup. There are disadvantages of that kind upgrade or downgrade because of USB debuging, loosing connection to internet (many examples of not completed downloads of firmware by Assistant), etc. When I get my drone from service I will take a note what was happened.

Pozdrawiam / Best regards
mercy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4