Be wary of repair shops

Reaction score
my p4 had crash damage bending one motor support arm. I sent it away to get it fixed at a top rated site in September they said they never got it. So I stewed about it for more than a month then I went back to ups store and got a reciet, date of delivery with the signature of worker. I’d called several times,but no drone ever received. Funny when I gave the date,name of receiver they found it right away. They took a week to inspect it after moving it to the top priority. They said it was beyond repair. I think they would have used it for parts as there is a clause at the end of the site that states items still there after 90 days are theirs. I can’t prove it it’s just what I think.I paid shipping to get it back. I put a new shell on it ,and i’m Flying again. P.S. to change shell it’s easier to cut the motor wires in the middle of the arms , and resolder in the open.

I would be careful cutting the motor wires when doing a shell replacement can cause esc error, its safer to solder wires to the module.

Reactions: N017RW

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl