Be Warned: www.dronesforless.co.uk (especially if buying from the U.K.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha-ha-ha! So my dancing naked around the standing stones at midnight chanting my Curse of Doom actually worked! .... Hope you Guys appreciate my sacrifice. It was worth the chilly-willy night!

... and I have also received a £30 voucher to add to the $100/£75 Hush Fund that I am still owed.

What is the general concensus that I might have a Gerbil against an ACME Road Runner Anvil chance of getting this "apology" money accepted against the Drozz for Brainz DFL-2 backpack which I have still not received? It was £50 but now going for a ridiculous Manfrotto sized price of around £150.

Gerbil roadkill with beans anyone?

I wonder if I might get an answer to my request? Might be buried under a blizzard of Government Charges. I can live comfortably with that.

Pester the backside of your UK Member of Parliament to drop some serious fertilizer on this crowd. The more that do, the more grief that it will bring. I am still of the opinion that they are trading illegally and should be hammered for it.

I tried to get them to honour my paid for extra warranty they say they can not find me as a customer these people are con merchants don't use them, you have NO WARRANTY and NO RETURNS OPTIONS EXCEPT BACK TO USA !!!! they don't tell you this when you buy the thing , will stick to uk next time

Dang guys 9 months and 102 post and your still going on with this Co. Sorry to pull the plug om this one but time to involve this
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Reactions: AuldGimpy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31