Be Warned: www.dronesforless.co.uk (especially if buying from the U.K.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rip, Congratulations on finally getting your refund. :)
As I have to get around permanently with the aid of elbow crutches, I will overlook your reference to doing the "leg work" ... this time. :p;)

I strongly support Rip's suggestion to avoid trading with DfL. I am now into my 6th. MONTH trying to deal nicely with DfL with only partial success.

I, on the other hand, received an "Order Completed" e-mail and not the expected £75 pay-off to disappear (ahem! refund) even though it was "being processed" and to allow a couple of business working days to complete the transfer. After a couple of days plus 1 full week allowance it is now my turn in this silly game.

I strongly support Rip's suggestion to avoid trading with DfL.

First Round:
# 01. Reply to DfL's agreed refund of £75 and express my displeasure that it has been exchanged for an Order Completed e-mail.
# 02. Initiate another Credit Card Dispute for this refund.
# 03. Contact Citizens Advice and seek their interest of any or all of:
Consumer Protection and Rights, Trading Standards, Advertising Standards Authority, Federal Trade Commission (USA). This is not just a threat!
# 4. I didn't see any indication in any adverts or receipts of any VAT registration. This is strange as it is mandatory for a Distance Trading business (ie: trading as a UK company) with a cash turnover in excess of £70k to be VAT registered. HM Revenue & Customs take a dim view of Evasion/ Avoidance Schemes!
# 5. How about Facebook? What is their stance on fraudulent advertising?
# 6. DfL are a crowd of downright liars when it comes to dealing? with their customers once they have received payments. Apparently they do not believe in refunds.

That should get my refund moving.
(To be continued... :eek:)

6th Month! I'd be going mad by now, in fact I'd have probably flown over there and knocked on their **** door!

I ordered a P4 Bundle with 2 extra batteries and (wrong) back pack. Only 1 extra battery was delivered with the P4 & backpack.

Yacka Yak! 6 original excuses & promises and all 6 broken. Card co paid out for missing battery (plus faulty Hub Plate). £243 refunded by CC. I put another £57 to this and bought another 2x P4 batteries which were the higher capacity type. Happy with that part of the deal but still faffing around for the proper backpack. I was offered the fairytale refund to finally bury the saga and they even managed to muck this up with more lies.
I could live with the backpack but I'm slightly miffed with the latest downright lie.
Without fear of libel, slander or defamatory claims, DfL are in fact liars!

Reactions: Falconry
Wow. Well I'm screwed it would seem. I paid by credit card. I've had zero response from DronesForLess, all I've had is a tracking number that doesn't exist.
Contact your credit card company for a refund!
Jim
WA5TEF

Lack of Progress Update: DfL must be watching, so watch what you say. :fearscream: They have changed their "UK Address" from the Perfumery to the moved premises of the Post Box & Telephone Diversion Co. Not bad since the PO Box moved back in 2016.

From May 2017 to October 2017: Faff around as already stated.
November 2017: Two "Order Completed" e-mails. ... Oh! Really!!
Soooo.... Last week fired off a lengthy "Rules of the Silly Game".

Promised £75 hush money still has not been received after another two or three "Being Processed" notifications.
Mentioned appointment with Citizens Advice re- Consumer Protection and Rights.
Advertising Standards. Deliberately Misleading and/ or False!
Compliance with Distance Trading Rules which is required for the likes of DfL. A US company operating in the UK. I don't think that a PO Box constitutes a UK retail presence. Brings up the possible involvement of the nasty tax man!! Will leave that up to the CAB.

FYI: Anyone wanting to join in with their own Silly Game and needing some details. Here are another couple of names to add to the list:
Angela Vitti, seems to be the main receptionist for ha-ha! 'support.'
Derek Roberts, possibly the accountant or payment authorisation at least.

New UK PO Box Address:
(
Pretty worthless as PO Box just diverts calls. EST is 5 hours behind UK.)
DronesForLess,
Box/Suite 311, 15 Ingestre Place
Soho, London, W1F 0DU
United Kingdom
02036 171 867

DfL US Dispatch Address:
1336 East 7th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11230
USA.

Check out the DfL Dispatch Depot on Google Maps.
Pretty posh semi-detatched bungalow.

Nice to see DfL are joining in the spirit of our little game! :rolleyes:
More "Order Completed" e-mails ...... Oh! NO it isn't! This is another fib. :screamcat:
Obviously, as we approach the Pantomime Season we can expect more "Yes it is .. No it isn't!" capers up to the end of the year and possibly beyond.

I think they think that I will get scunnered before they do and give up.
Ha-ha! They do not know this Celt. William (Mel Gibson) Wallace was born less than 2 miles from here and we have a reputation of tenacity to uphold.
Honest, have a look at: Elderslie - Wikipedia

If DfL are watching, please note that I have an appointment with CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau) visit next week and see what Advertising and Trading Standards have to say.

FYI, we/I are now into month 7 of this comedy. All over the shortage of a battery and the wrong backpack. Ah! Well! My turn for Round #2. :sunglasses:

Nice to see DfL are joining in the spirit of our little game! :rolleyes:
More "Order Completed" e-mails ...... Oh! NO it isn't! This is another fib. :screamcat:
Obviously, as we approach the Pantomime Season we can expect more "Yes it is .. No it isn't!" capers up to the end of the year and possibly beyond.

So.... now we are up to the end of the year, 8 months on and still not fully resolved.
(The £75:00 Hush Money or replacement DfL Backpack has never been forthcoming.)
The offer of my preference for the Backpack instead of the £75 still stands.
It has been supposedly "Out of Stock!" But I think it might still be listed.
If I am wrong then I apologise.

Looks like a fresh start in January 2018. What's up DfL? You didn't think that I had forgotten all about you, did you? No chance! Although I promised contacting Citizens' Advice last month, it had to be postponed but they will definitely be getting contacted in the New year.
Advertising Standards and Trading Standards can come to the party as well. We will see what the legalese of Distance Trading has to say.
Going for the Long Running Record!!

Happy New Year everyone else and all the best for 2018. :sunglasses:
Stay safe and stay sober, well at least reasonably so. :smiley:

DO NOT BUY FROM DRONESFORLESS.CO.UK

I ordered a Mavic-Pro kit from them, hard case etc and more batteries on 10th Dec 2017. A few weeks later 2x batteries arrived. They claim the Carrier [Globegistics] has lost the Main Kit,- however when I contacted Globegistics they told me that DronesForLess had NEVER ACTUALLY SENT THE PACKAGE,- they generated the Tracking number but never got the box picked up by Globegistics. It is now JAN 22nd 2018. They will not answer emails and I fear they are scamming me or maybe the company is failing?

If the situation changes, kit arrives , or they contact me I will edit this post immediatly.

Please be cautious!

update: received another email "we are looking into it,---" same as last 2 emails,- cut&paste jobs,- no content or signed name" Started a paypal claim but D4less trying to block refund by giving paypal a tracking number for other item. DO NOT USE THEM.

Last edited:
Really glad I read this post, was going to make a large purchase (four figures) from this lot, wont now.....

....so as far as UK is concerned Heliguy is the man?

Any other good providers, who give good after sale service?

Thanks
Dave

Hi All.

Looks like I am here too late!

Purchased a battery for my X-Star nearly two weeks ago and having same problems as you guys. Being told it was dispatched a couple of days ago etc. and checking with Globegitics directly being told that they have not received anything yet.

Wish I had found you sooner LOL!!

Started the ball rolling with Paypal, so hopefully will be resolved soon. Had to buy a battery elsewhere while I wait :(

How can D4L think this is a good sustainable business model?

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!

An update on my DRONES-FOR-LESS nightmare. They never did send the drone [Globelogistics confirmed this by email] so after a lot of 'no content' replies and 2 months passed I got worried and tried to re-claim via paypal. This was overcomplicated by the fact that they HAD sent me spare battery [by iteslf] so I was not able to claim that NOTHING had arrived. I have had to send the battery back to them in the USA [not easy as they are Li-Po],- now waiting to see if paypal are going to refund me fully. So far this has been ongoing nearly 3 months and I am out of pocket for the price of sending Li-Po's by courier to USA and I will never see a refund on that in any case. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH what a risk you will take if you buy from DRONESFORLESS,-- it just is not worth the small saving! Please Beware. It is only £300 for a flight to the US,- I am thinking that now I have their real address I might go and visit them and explain how upset I am.

Looks like going through the resolution centre at Paypal paid off. Two days later the tracking was showing there was finally movement and a couple of days after that I had my battery in my sticky little fingers. If only D4L could just be honest and efficient! I wouldn't mind an email or call to tell me it is not in stock and will be delayed a few days. What really makes me angry is when they lie and say it is on its way when they haven't dispatched anything.

Guess I will steer clear of D4L in the future and pay more attention to the contact address when making a purchase.

Good luck to all of you that are still having problems.

I think I can claim to be one of the longest running disputees with this crowd of charlatans, aka Groans for Free!

I started my trail of woe back in May 2017 thinking I was getting a bargain from a UK based company. Some bargain and well disguised USA company!! The only time you find out that they are NOT a UK company is when the trouble starts trickling in. The details of which have been shown often enough in this topic.

Just a small update on the promised (4 times) pay off of the £75/ $100 "Hush and Go Away Bribe"...... There is NO Update and NO Payment! Isn't that a surprise.

All I can do is make that "Hush and Go" £75 $100 as expensive as possible in lost sales. I urge everyone else who has been mucked, I did say mucked, about to give as many honestly experienced bad revues as they can. Anyone who has not actually experienced the disgraceful After Sales/ Customer Care services to bookmark this topic and refer potential customers to have a good read which will save them a mass of grief and cash then refer them to a decent retailer.

The only option left for satisfaction is to see what Citizens Advice (UK) Trading & Advertising Standards can do to give them a little rap across their fingers. If anyone needs the info, I have posted links to their USA dispatching address and Google pics of that address. The UK address and telephone number is for a London PO Box service. At least they have updated the address to the PO Box Company. The original Beak Street, Soho, London address has been a Perfumery for at least a year.

Check the photos in my links if you are interested in my detective services.
Rock On Sherlock!! :sunglasses:

www.dronesforless.co.uk

This company is NOT actually based in the U.K. and nor does it ship items from the U.K., the website is very misleading with its .co.uk address, London phone number and London physical address. Dronesforless is actually in New York.

DronesForLess,
77 Beak Street, Suite 311
Soho, London, W1F 9DB
United Kingdom
02036 171 867
[email protected]

Just be warned that if you think you are buying from the U.K., you are not, so returns and warranties will be difficult and probably expensive.

I've personally made an order with them (believing they were in the U.K.) for over £500, I've since emailed them several times with zero reply...

Reviews
Drones for Less is rated "Great" with 7.8 / 10 on Trustpilot

I have no problem with buying from abroad as long as I'm made aware up front that I am doing so so I can make an informed decision as to whether the monetary saving is worth the risk of difficult returns/warranties/issues. In my case the exact same items are available in the U.K. with free next day shipping for just £10 more than from DronesForLess. Had I known what I know now of course I would have not used DronesForLess.

Yes you're right they are shocking here's my experience with them Sadly.

Buyers be aware Drones for Less ship from America, so if there's a problem or a warranty claim it's expensive to return ones Drone, it's between £150-£200.00. I was sent a used Phantom 4 Pro +. Absolutely disgusted, Pay Pal were also useless at getting me a deal sorted they just quote there crap one must ship back to sender to get a refund in full. My advice is buy you're Drone elsewhere, unless you want second hand used Drone and accessories sent to you.

Reactions: Shoemaker
Sorry but not surprised to hear of your experience with this shower.
It is a pity you didn't (a) see this forum topic.
and (b) Pay with a credit card. It is the only thing that puts pressure on them and scares the crap out of them. I got a (partial) result within a week of raising a dispute.

It is now coming up to our first anniverary. I really must let them know that I have not forgotten about them. I have a bit of free time that can be put to some use. :smilingimp: I still have a couple of aces up the sleeve.:yum:

Here's my experience January 2018, with Drones for less.

This company Drones For Less are selling your merchandise Drones and ripping customers off.

I've paid them £1725.00 for a Phantom 4 Pro + with accessories, and they have shipped me a used drone and not a new Drone in the box, I can provide evidence off this.

My order was placed 16/01/2018 and the drone had files and had been used at least from 10/01/2018 prior to even my purchase date; thus proving what I received was a second hand machine.

I'd hoped DJI would intervene and help here, as this is very nasty bad business for DJI Drones for there approved company's to be operating like this, it's in a sense FRAUD taking people's hard earned cash and then shipping them second hand used merchandise, but they did not help either.

Also this item was shipped with all factory seal, as it had been used and another seal put on the box, I said immediately to uplift your item and give me my money back, but all my requests to them went unanswered, they would communicate with me.

This Phantom 4 Pro + Drone I was sold by Dronesforless UK was is second hand, also when I placed order it was on a London UK phone land line number, also the email sales receipt shows a Soho London address, unyet they wanted me to pay to ship the item back to America, this is also very wrong and fraudulently conning UK customers into thinking they are buying in the UK.

I specifically asked the salesman John on the phone if I was buying brand new UK stock and he said YES another lie from this company. I'm not paying to ship any second hand item back to America, as I never should have been sent the item to start with, this is all very bad public press for DJI Drones.

I paid by PayPal they were no help either, they said ship it back for a full refund address for shipping was in the USA, and it was to cost just over £200.00 GBP to ship it back, not likely I'm not going to be out another £200.00 £'s shipping a second hand used Drone that I never agreed to purchase in the first place.

I complained also to DJI that was a waste of time, all the said was please provide the Phantom 4 Pro + serial number off this machine they have sold you and we can do an internal search to find out where there stocks are obtained from, shocking they should be making sure they can't even get there hands on there drones to start with, anyway suckered I am. Left with the used second hand drone, I offered them countless times to give me an agreed acceptance off partial refund for keeping the drone that fell on death ears with Droneforless UK also.

Buyers in UK please go elsewhere these Phantom drones are not EU stock and once you buy one in the UK it has no warranty what's so ever in the UK DJI confirmed this to me, good luck you have been warned avoid drone for less UK buy elsewhere.

There's two of there officials involved with this complaint in which they are not upholding and that is John and Derek Roberts at drone for less.co.uk

They clearly should be banned from obtaining any DJI drones and being able to sell them and rip customers off. As my purchase was not that much short off nearly two thousand pounds.

Many of 'us' that have been ripped off feel that there is a nasty bit of business (if not downright FRAUDULENT Advertising) by implying that Groans for Less are a UK based company. It was one of the main reasons for many of us in choosing them, myself included. I found out over the phone (Diverted UK LIE) that the U.S. was ONE OF THEIR SHIPPING BASES! (Partial lie being that the Brooklynn 'Depot' sort of exists.) After going through every excuse under the sun and all the broken promises, I eventually raised a Credit Card Dispute. The result of which was a more or less instant temporary refund of the clain I made for £247. It was PAID WITHOUT FURTHER DISPUTE.

I am still waiting for a £75/$100 Hush Fund bribe to go away. This was for a replacement backpack for the wrong one supplied. Dross For the Luckless are reluctant to accept returns and will haggle, argue then totally ignore any attempts to do so. I did offer to 'trade on the doorstep' to exchange the backpacks. Surprise! Surprise! This deal was declined without further debate.

The only way to get any result would be for more victims to report to the likes of Citizens Advice or Trading Standards. Any government body that has a bit of clout has to be better than us moaning about it on a forum topic. At best all we will force is a couple of missed sales if a buyer happens to stumble across this posting. If we can't get a refund then at least we can get a little satisfaction from their $£$£ missed sales. Government clout would give them a real scare.

Edit. See Posts #46 & #48 (Page #3) of the current thread:
The addresses and photos of the "London Office" and the "US Dispatch Depot".

Last edited:
Wel here's another for the books, Drones For Less have not adhered to the Data Protection Act, and left many peoples details exposed online where it was readily available through Internet Explore ETC.

Hope there's Law suits coming against them, as they have exposed Proffessional people also by not protecting there data. People like ministers, military personnel, and the likes.

Cowboys spring to mind.
Security
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a terrible leak of drone buyers' data
Tens of thousands of online shoppers' payment details left totally unencrypted
By Gareth Corfield 6 Apr 2018 at 14:28
15 SHARE ▼
shutterstock_drone_army.jpg

Exclusive A popular drone dealership website left its entire transaction database exposed online with no encryption at all, revealing a host of purchases by thousands of police, military, government and private customers.

The DronesForLess.co.uk site was left wide open by its operators, who failed to protect critical parts of its web infrastructure from curious people, as spotted by Alan at secret-bases.co.uk, who told The Register.

We discovered more than 10,000 online purchase receipts had been saved to its web servers without any encryption or even password protection whatsoever – and the sensitive customer details in those receipts were exceptionally easy to access. Even your grandparents could have found it using Internet Explorer.

Details available for world+dog to browse through included names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, IP addresses, devices used to connect to the site, details of ordered items, the card issuer (e.g. Visa) and the last 4 digits of credit cards used to pay for goods.

Orders placed by police and military personnel included:

• A purchase of a DJI Phantom 3 quadcopter by a serving Metropolitan Police officer, delivered to the force's Empress State Building HQ in London, and made with a non-police email address composed of his unit's very distinctive abbreviation
  • A British Army Reserve major who had an £1,100 drone posted to his unit's HQ
  • A member of the Ministry of Defence's procurement division who bought a DJI Inspire 2, complete with spare battery and accidental damage insurance
  • A member of the National Crime Agency, who appeared to have used his ***@nca.x.gsi.gov.uk secure email address to buy a Nikon Coolpix digital camera
It was unclear whether these purchases were for personal or governmental use.

Other orders seen by The Reg include ones placed by: staff from privatised defence research firm Qinetiq; the UK's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory's radar R&D base at Portsdown Hill; the Brit Army's Infantry Trials and Development Unit; UK police forces up and down the country; local councils; governmental agencies; and thousands more orders placed by private individuals.

Many were for cameras and other optical gear as well as drones, reflecting the network of branded e-commerce sites that Drones For Less forms a part of.

Infosec researcher Scott Helme told us: "From a technical perspective having this kind of information in a publicly accessible directory is incredibly negligent. This information should be stored in a database and most certainly should not be available to the internet and stored in plain text!

"At a minimum the company involved need to contact all of the affected customers and inform them what data has been leaked so that they can take whatever steps they deem necessary, even if that’s just so they can be vigilant for potential phishing emails. I hope that the ICO will also take action against the company for such a negligent leak of personal information."

About that UK web address...
Drones For Less gives a London Mailboxes ETC shop (effectively a PO box number) as its postal address, and an 0203 SIP number – which can be configured to forward calls anywhere in the world – as a contact telephone number.

We first called it to report the breach to the site's operators on 2 April. After being invited to hold by a cheery North American-accented auto-answer message, we got through to a customer support rep who introduced himself as John. He also had a distinctly North American accent. John asked us to email him details of the breach. We did this and asked repeatedly for a statement from the firm, to no avail.

Repeated followup phonecalls resulted in John sending us the email addresses of others within Drones For Less, inviting us to ask them for a comment, which we have done.

The dronesforless.co.uk domain name is registered to a company calling itself Mapleleafphoto LLC. The address – 2 Toronto Street, Toronto, Canada, as a Nominet Whois lookup shows – is a UPS shop, so is effectively another anonymous PO Box forwarding address.

A superficially similar website called Mapleleafphoto.ca gives a Quebec contact address which appears to lead to an industrial unit in that city.

The Drones For Less operator appeared, earlier this week, to be playing whack-a-mole with individual links to samples of the breached data we sent to him, taking those down but not others. Following sustained pressure, it now appears, to the best of El Reg's ability to confirm, that the data has been removed from public view.

Drones For Less appears to be closely related to Cameras For Less, Video For Less and Tablets For Less, judging by house adverts on its Contact Us page.

A spokeswoman for the British government sent us a statement:

We treat the security of our information very seriously. We have asked the company involved to remove any public record of this data and to let all those affected know.

The UK Information Commissioner's Office and Canada's Office of the Privacy Commissioner are both aware of the breach. ®

Reactions: Hounddog
I've just had an apology email from Drones4Less offering me £30 of my next purchase using the code SAVE30. Hardly a code unique to me is it?! The weird thing is that I have never bought anything from them before, and I don't have an account with them. Muppets.

Yeh, I've just had one to, sadly I did purchase from them a DJI Phantom 4 Pro + and paid £1725.00 for it, problem being they sent me a second hand one that some other customer had flown and used, horrible-horrible-horrible B******s, stay well away from them, forget the voucher it won't be worth the paper it's written on.

They have released many thousands of people private information mines included as with British Military Personnel there addresses and everything, Police also. They need to be booted out off the UK and not allowed to ever trade here again, they are an American outfit anyway it's just a postbox UK they are not even based here.

Security
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a terrible leak of drone buyers' data
Tens of thousands of online shoppers' payment details left totally unencrypted
By Gareth Corfield 6 Apr 2018 at 14:28
34 SHARE ▼
shutterstock_drone_army.jpg

Exclusive A popular drone dealership website left its entire transaction database exposed online with no encryption at all, revealing a host of purchases by thousands of police, military, government and private customers.

The DronesForLess.co.uk site was left wide open by its operators, who failed to protect critical parts of its web infrastructure from curious people, as spotted by Alan at secret-bases.co.uk, who told The Register.

We discovered more than 10,000 online purchase receipts had been saved to its web servers without any encryption or even password protection whatsoever – and the sensitive customer details in those receipts were exceptionally easy to access. Even your grandparents could have found it using Internet Explorer.

Details available for world+dog to browse through included names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, IP addresses, devices used to connect to the site, details of ordered items, the card issuer (e.g. Visa) and the last 4 digits of credit cards used to pay for goods.

Orders placed by police and military personnel included:

• A purchase of a DJI Phantom 3 quadcopter by a serving Metropolitan Police officer, delivered to the force's Empress State Building HQ in London, and made with a non-police email address composed of his unit's very distinctive abbreviation
  • A British Army Reserve major who had an £1,100 drone posted to his unit's HQ
  • A member of the Ministry of Defence's procurement division who bought a DJI Inspire 2, complete with spare battery and accidental damage insurance
  • A member of the National Crime Agency, who appeared to have used his ***@nca.x.gsi.gov.uk secure email address to buy a Nikon Coolpix digital camera
It was unclear whether these purchases were for personal or governmental use.

Other orders seen by The Reg include ones placed by: staff from privatised defence research firm Qinetiq; the UK's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory's radar R&D base at Portsdown Hill; the Brit Army's Infantry Trials and Development Unit; UK police forces up and down the country; local councils; governmental agencies; and thousands more orders placed by private individuals.

Many were for cameras and other optical gear as well as drones, reflecting the network of branded e-commerce sites that Drones For Less forms a part of.

Infosec researcher Scott Helme told us: "From a technical perspective having this kind of information in a publicly accessible directory is incredibly negligent. This information should be stored in a database and most certainly should not be available to the internet and stored in plain text!

"At a minimum the company involved need to contact all of the affected customers and inform them what data has been leaked so that they can take whatever steps they deem necessary, even if that’s just so they can be vigilant for potential phishing emails. I hope that the ICO will also take action against the company for such a negligent leak of personal information."

About that UK web address...
Drones For Less gives a London Mailboxes ETC shop (effectively a PO box number) as its postal address, and an 0203 SIP number – which can be configured to forward calls anywhere in the world – as a contact telephone number.

We first called it to report the breach to the site's operators on 2 April. After being invited to hold by a cheery North American-accented auto-answer message, we got through to a customer support rep who introduced himself as John. He also had a distinctly North American accent. John asked us to email him details of the breach. We did this and asked repeatedly for a statement from the firm, to no avail.

Repeated followup phonecalls resulted in John sending us the email addresses of others within Drones For Less, inviting us to ask them for a comment, which we have done.

The dronesforless.co.uk domain name is registered to a company calling itself Mapleleafphoto LLC. The address – 2 Toronto Street, Toronto, Canada, as a Nominet Whois lookup shows – is a UPS shop, so is effectively another anonymous PO Box forwarding address.

A superficially similar website called Mapleleafphoto.ca gives a Quebec contact address which appears to lead to an industrial unit in that city.

The Drones For Less operator appeared, earlier this week, to be playing whack-a-mole with individual links to samples of the breached data we sent to him, taking those down but not others. Following sustained pressure, it now appears, to the best of El Reg's ability to confirm, that the data has been removed from public view.

Drones For Less appears to be closely related to Cameras For Less, Video For Less and Tablets For Less, judging by house adverts on its Contact Us page.

A spokeswoman for the British government sent us a statement:

We treat the security of our information very seriously. We have asked the company involved to remove any public record of this data and to let all those affected know.

The UK Information Commissioner's Office and Canada's Office of the Privacy Commissioner are both aware of the breach. ®

Dronesforless, lowest of the low.........................major problems here. I was sent a secondhand drone, crap support, crap people. I had to wait 5 1/2 weeks to get my second hand drone where as I purchased a new one, I was even charged customs tax........... but I purchased from the UK didn't I ? No. I was mislead, surely this is illegal advertising. They are unapologetic, unsympathetic, all they want is your hard earned cash . Please do not buy from this pond life, especially ukers. Horrible company. PLEASE BE WARNED. Just type in a search engine Dronesforless reviews......these people aren't lying

I will say however after many many nasty hard emails I did manage to get my customs tax back and 100GBP as compensation for them sending me a used drone, its still not enough but I had to take what I could get. This is for you Dronesforless.....Listen here it comes (((( SCUMBAGS)))) And by the way I would say this to your faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik