bayou chauvin, Louisiana playing with the phantom while fishing in the marsh

Reaction score
went for a little red fish fishing yesterday in Bayou Chauvin, launched from Ashland boat launch and went and got some videos while waiting for the fish to bite. 15-20 mph winds and not being able to calibrate compass was a little hairy but got some cool footage of places only mud boats are accessible and some areas where no boats would be accessible . low flying shots, and some long distance aerials. lowlands-marshlands perfect for little to no interference with los being for miles even at low alt. 4k footage

phantom 3 professional as a steadicam while riding the prodrive mudboat

should be investing in some nd filters soon. i know my videos look bleached out, it was really bright out and no filters.

Last edited:
Nice.

I did the Polar Pro 3 pack but would like the nd16. The nd 8 isn't enough always.
Why no DOA shrimp or queen cocahoe minnow pics. Lol

Nice.

I did the Polar Pro 3 pack but would like the nd16. The nd 8 isn't enough always.
Why no DOA shrimp or queen cocahoe minnow pics. Lol
man it was really a quick boat ride and try to fish kinda day.. windy so not optimum for fishing or phantom flying but since fish wasnt biting i started flying.

the boat was an interference itlself but i flew with gps. only launched/landed wihen green and safe to fly. i flew around on atti when needed . the phantom is more then capable even more so to me now, i wanted to test the follow me function but was worried with the strong gusts the bird wouldnt be able to keep up.
but yeah, ill be buying a set of nd filters soon. might just get the 3 pack and the nd16 as a single. polar pro is good i hear any other options for filterrs?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl