Battery won’t charge

Reaction score
just plugged my batt I. N goes through the 4 green bar sequence threee times then the firs bar just keeps flashing while the red led is solid. Any one know what’s up?? Only used the thing 4 times since new??!!! Kinda pissed battery is a $100 bucks!!

just plugged my batt I. N goes through the 4 green bar sequence threee times then the firs bar just keeps flashing while the red led is solid. Any one know what’s up?? Only used the thing 4 times since new??!!! Kinda pissed battery is a $100 bucks!!
Which phantom battery,(100 cheap 320 here)

OK you not metion which phantom that why I ask,what your drone light colour,rear LEDs,gimble light colour,something might need to updated ,bit more info if possible

Yea sorry about that but it’s the battery. The battery won’t even power up the craft cause it too low so if it comes to me putting it in the craft to program it it won’t work . Right as soon as the batt powers up it shuts off. What happens when I put the batt in the charger (charge that comes with the drone) it goes through the original process green led’s 1234-1234-1234 then the first green led just keeps flashing ( while the red power button stays solid red) but won’t charge tryed holding button like u do when u power up, stuck it in the fridge for a few mins , held button one time . All the internet tricks. Just blinks n won’t charge left it over nite

Did find couple of Maybys ,I know one says p3a but they use same battery,you can do 5 sec hold test on power button,it should make all 4 light up if good batt,3 bit tired 2 get ready to replace etc,
Screenshot_20180709-150423.jpg
Screenshot_20180709-150755.jpg
,,,,,,mayby consider replacement,,was drone a new purchase it be covered by store or dji care,mayby seek a exchange one,,could just be a faulty battery

Reactions: steve 604
Did find couple of Maybys ,I know one says p3a but they use same battery,you can do 5 sec hold test on power button,it should make all 4 light up if good batt,3 bit tired 2 get ready to replace etc,View attachment 101000 View attachment 101001,,,,,,mayby consider replacement,,was drone a new purchase it be covered by store or dji care,mayby seek a exchange one,,could just be a faulty battery

I have had two "inteligent" batteries go down after only a few flights. My Djigo4 app tells me that "a cell is faulty2. aFTER PAYING OVER £150 PER BATTERY i WISH WE COULD FIND AN ALTERNATIVE SUPPLIER FOR 5870 mA BATTERIES.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94