Battery time showing 0 minutes.HELP

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I been having this weird problem that I am having trouble researching so I thought I would post a thread.
all I have been finding is battery failure autoland crash etc

I have the phantom vision 2 with the original battery, all the firmware is updated. I few times when I put my phantom in the air the duration time on the vision app doesnt show at first. It would only show -- until maybe a few minutes later. something new. didnt bother me until I went to the beach the other day.

I was flying it pretty far by the pier, suddenly I get this message on the app saying battery connection failure then suddenly my duration shows "0 min". it scared the crap out of me. I started flying it back immediately to for an emergency landing. The battery bar is still showing green on the top and to the right it still shows 75% remaining. the drone acted normal but it just showed 0 min which is odd. This actually was the second time it happened.

Is this an early warning sign for battery about to go?? is this worrying? battery has only been discharged 45 times. I have a newer battery that is original as well. that one seems to behave differently as well. It is the one that usually takes time to load the duration time in minutes but everything else is okay.

Off topic, that same day I flew it again pretty far and got it confused with a seagull. I started chasing after it like an idiot. lol A lifeguard then saw me and told me drones are not allowed and they are actually banned in LA county hahah. He was very confrontational and tried instigating a fight soo bad but wasnt successful at all.

anyways thanks guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic