Battery tabs (press tabs to remove)

Reaction score
Anyone have problems with removing battery on the p3 ? One of the tabs you press doesn't move down enough to pull out of the p3. Had to use a tool to remove. Is this common ? Will jessops or dji replace this battery which is 2 days old ?

P.s I have another battery which is fine

Thanks

Jim

New p3 pilot

Do you use the 2-handed method to remove the battery? This lets you pinch each tab with a finger/thumb from each hand at the same time. It allows you to apply twice the pressure you would apply otherwise.

Skip ahead to the 6:35 mark:

Reactions: Jaime Ray Vaughn
Do you use the 2-handed method to remove the battery? This lets you pinch each tab with a finger/thumb from each hand at the same time. It allows you to apply twice the pressure you would apply otherwise.

Skip ahead to the 6:35 mark:
That was very helpful for you to post this video. Thank you.

That was very helpful for you to post this video. Thank you.
Hi there. Yes the 2 hand method works fine with one of my batteries but one of the tabs on the other is just not pressing in not matter how hard I press it, battery only 2 days old so I will pop into jessops with it tommorow to see if they can replace. Definitely some kind of flaw

Reactions: PJHoward
Hi there. Yes the 2 hand method works fine with one of my batteries but one of the tabs on the other is just not pressing in not matter how hard I press it, battery only 2 days old so I will pop into jessops with it tommorow to see if they can replace. Definitely some kind of flaw
I got one of these a few months ago - incredibly hard to depress the tab. I returned it to Amazon as defective and got a prompt replacement. I think DJI's quality control on the battery plastics is not that good.

Took battery back to jessops today and got a replacement. Happy days. Definitely was a problem with one of the tabs.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl