Battery storage

S

sandman259

I have my phantoms battery set to discharge after 3 days down to 50-60 percent. What about rc? There's nothing to set that to. Do you run it down to the same for winter storage? I took mine down to the same as the phantoms battles just to be on the safe side since it's gonna rain here for like 4 months straight[emoji97][emoji97]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my phantoms battery set to discharge after 3 days down to 50-60 percent. What about rc? There's nothing to set that to. Do you run it down to the salt for winter storage? I took mine down to the same as the phantoms battles just to be on the safe side since it's gonna rain here for like 4 months straight[emoji97][emoji97]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Normally when this question is asked, a frequent response is to not worry about it since DJI does not recommend any process. My opinion differs however. In my humble opinion, long term storage of any fully charged LIPO is always a bad idea and it will affect the RC's battery.

I would recommend just letting it discharge to about the same level as the AC batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.