Battery signal error and SD card

Reaction score
Ok,

I am pretty sure I fixed the issue but follow along if you want. I am curious if I missed a thread that talks about this or not..

A few days back I was getting ready to fly my P4 and I was using Litchi at first.. I booted up everything in the correct order, controller/app, then the aircraft. Immediately I noticed I was not getting a video feed.. This was followed by a battery communication warning saying to make sure to only use genuine DJI batteries.. Fair enough except that I only use genuine batteries.. When I went to turn off the AC the battery took about 30 seconds to finally shut down. At this point I put another battery in the AC with the same results - then I remembered reading SOMEWHERE (hoping to find the original post) something about the SD card causing strange issues.. I remembered at this point that the night before after getting all the files from the SD card that I deleted all the directories to free up space.. I rebooted the AC and IMMEDIATELY formatted the SD card, then rebooted the AC once more.. At this point all errors went away and everything was green on the AC. I recalibrated everything later that night and I have flown without any issues since that day.

Reactions: Craig H
Steve, this is very valuable info. Thank you for taking the time to detail your corrective action.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl