Battery level

Reaction score
IMG_1516982244.172777.jpg
. Could this be a problem.

Possibly. If that were noted immediately after a flight, which by looking at your screen shot it was ,upload the flight log to here:

DJI Flight Log Viewer

That way, you can look at the values for the entire flight and see the variations in the cells and determine if it is indeed an issue. If you would like someone else to take a look, share a link back here to your uploaded file.

Cell voltages seem reasonable after a 17 minute flight- had you flown a little longer you could have all cells depicted as orange. 40mv cell voltage deviation should not be of any concern at that level of battery depletion.

40mv cell voltage deviation should not be of any concern at that level of battery depletion.
Agreed, that's why I suggested looking at the entire flight for excessive deviations, which could be an issue if they are repetitive.

Doesn't look like there are many major deviations. You should be ok....

That’s good. What should I be looking out for that should cause me to be concerned.

Major cell deviations could indicate a particular cell going bad. The batteries have 4 cells, as you notice when you look at the values in the app. If you notice a particular cell getting farther out in deviation from the others, that could indicate a problem. 40mv is not that much to be concerned with, but if it starts to increase greatly, then I would be concerned. If any of the 4 cells drop below 3.2v, that is the cutoff point and the battery will shut itself down. Bad news while in flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94