Battery Issue Question

Reaction score
hello so i got a Phantom 3 standard drone 4 days ago not flown once. when i put the battery on charge it does a sequence. lights 1,2,3,4 up in that order and then repeats a couple times. then the first led farthest from buttons light up and shuts down a few time before the whole thing just shuts down. any way i can solve this? Thanks

hello so i got a Phantom 3 standard drone 4 days ago not flown once. when i put the battery on charge it does a sequence. lights 1,2,3,4 up in that order and then repeats a couple times. then the first led farthest from buttons light up and shuts down a few time before the whole thing just shuts down. any way i can solve this? Thanks
Could be the battery went into hibernation. You can try these steps I found when one of my batteries wouldn't charge. I was able to return the battery to Target so I don't know if this works, but may be worth a try.

The procedure for bringing a battery out of hibernation is as follows:
Press once and then a 2nd time and hold as normal. Ignore the lack of lights. Let sit for 5 minutes (do not touch the power button again or you'll have to wait awhile and restart)
After 5 minutes connect the charger and do NOT touch the power button.
Let it sit on charge (could take hours)
You must use the factory Dji charger, no other charger will bring it out of hibernation.
Eventually it will come back to life.
Be careful with the first few flights to ensure the battery is working normally.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl