Battery Historical data??

Reaction score
It seems that the only Historical battery data (other than the current voltages/temps/settings/capacities) I get is the number of times charged. Is this it?

When I open the "Battery" section of the Pilot App I see the "Times charged data" as well as all the other current data on that screen.

When, however, I go to the "History" Section, I get a Screen that is headed "Date Manufactured" There is no manufacturing date displayed. This seems like a problem.

Below that I have "Current Status" and that reads "Normal".

Below that I have "History" with "Record 01" through "Record 31" with each "Record" having a line below it saying "Normal". There is no further detail. It seems to me that there should be additional detail.

Any DJI or other knowledgable folks out there with a comment?

I seem to recall there was going to be more information on usage but I can't see it.

Exactly what would you like it to tell you?

At minimum:
1. Manufacture date
2. Dates of each charge
3. Max temp during each charge

It just seems like they have 31 parameters and no data other than "normal". Might be useful to know what the parameters are and what constitutes "normal"

Reactions: rrmccabe
I also thought the record should contain discharge time/temperature/start & end voltage, charge time/temperature/start & end voltage... At least DJI can collect and analyze to improve product, and we may be able to use "battery usage advise" program, for bonus of using expensive stock battery.

Reactions: Jeff48920
One more thing, where the hell is the data saying what firmware version the battery is running?!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic