Battery Help

Reaction score
Hi everyone;

The Phantom 4 Pro battery I ordered from DJI arrived two days ago. However, the new DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus that I purchased won't be arriving for another two and a half weeks. The batterys charge level right now is at approximately 25% or slightly less (only one bar lit) and I was wondering if it will be alright stored in a cool dry place (at about 68 degrees F) until my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus arrives so that I can charge it. If someone could let me know I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Bud

Last edited:
That's not an optimal storage level, but it should be fine for another 2.5 weeks.

In order to ensure the storage temperature, you'll need a butane lighter, a electric fan, a thermometer and a barometer. Stand attentively near the battery while waiting for the drone. Keep close watch on the temp and either use the butane lighter to heat or fan to cool.

Reactions: Kirby Johnson
In order to ensure the storage temperature, you'll need a butane lighter, a electric fan, a thermometer and a barometer. Stand attentively near the battery while waiting for the drone. Keep close watch on the temp and either use the butane lighter to heat or fan to cool.
Gramm, you are making it too simple. :) Just put it in your GUN cabinet, It will be safe there.

Indeed... the Remington 870 loves to keep it level...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.