Battery Choices

Yes. Any P4 battery can be used in any P4 model.

Does anyone know if I could use the new higher capacity Phantom 4 Pro with my Phantom 4?

You could. Is it worth the extra $ is another question. Don't know about the US, but from what I've seen here in Norway or Europe for that matter, the new battery costs about 50% more then the standard P4 battery. Thats quite a lot in my opinion, given the increase in flight time is marginal.

You could. Is it worth the extra $ is another question. Don't know about the US, but from what I've seen here in Norway or Europe for that matter, the new battery costs about 50% more then the standard P4 battery. Thats quite a lot in my opinion, given the increase in flight time is marginal.

Good point. I understand the Phantom 4 Pro has a new battery that has about 30 minutes of flight time. They cost $169. The P4Pro can use the older P4 batteries that have about 28 minutes of flight time and can be bought for almost $100. You can buy 3 P4 batteries for the same cost of 2 P4Pro batteries. What do you prefer, longer flight per battery (P4Pro at $169) or buy more batteries (P4 at $100)?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj