Battery cells???

Reaction score
Ok did a flight this afternoon and uploaded to healthy drones and got odd battery cells should I be worried?

http://healthydrones.com/main?share=MTAxNzk

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1447712398.594487.jpg

Last edited:
No, just keep an eye on it. That's only one deviation , which is pretty normal. But as I say, just keep an eye on it on your next few flights, if it deteriorates and you get more deviations on the same cell, do a deep discharge down to 8% which should sort it out.

If it makes you feel better, I have batteries that have 2-3 deviations per flights from time to time. According to the healthy drones website, you should start worrying when you see a lot of deviations

I've got 2 batteries that have only ever been charged 3-4 times, and are already showing more than 40 minor deviations on cell 1 (no majors, and no deviations on cells 2-4). I wouldn't ordinarily be worried yet, but I just had a forced emergency landing when the battery was still at 31% due to critically low voltage. That is the first time this battery has ever been that low (I was just about to bring the bird in anyway when this happened).

i have like 46 on cell 1 in one battery, always cell 1 thats a bit high on all my batteries. but the other 3 cells are low and the text under is always green and says that no major deviations were found, so im not too worried about it.

i have like 46 on cell 1 in one battery, always cell 1 thats a bit high on all my batteries. but the other 3 cells are low and the text under is always green and says that no major deviations were found, so im not too worried about it.
46?? What are the readings on all the cells??? post a screenshot.

It is still in the green on the Meter for what that is worth. I was suggesting posting the battery telemetry data from the Go App's battery cell screen which shows the condition of each cell.

im gonna check that next time i fly. when i start flying the cells are always at about the same voltage, maybe one drops more during the flight but i havent noticed that. :)

im gonna check that next time i fly. when i start flying the cells are always at about the same voltage, maybe one drops more during the flight but i havent noticed that. :)
The thing to watch for are major deviations that don't equalize following the flight. such as 3.43, 3.42, 3.41, 3.2. Any voltages below 3.4 should be a red flag.

Reactions: Arvidj

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj