Battery buzzer on 4.0 mutistar not working

Reaction score
Battery buzzer alarm not working on 4.0 multistar batery why .
It goes from 3.0 to 3.8 I've set it to 3.6v and still not working
Who has a 4.0 Multistar battery with a buzzer and what is it set to please let me know ASAP

Bump because I know for a fact no one can give me the right information on my battery and buzzer because they just don't work full stop bump

Ok here is update today I've been flying. On 3 Battery's that mutistar 4.0
19 min flying Time per battery how ever my buzzers are not going off
For done reason till this happen
My battery's is set in NAZA to 10.49 first point of battery then land Red light
Still no buzzing alerts
I put the Battery away gone home and something said plug the buzzers in and guess what they started sounding loud I watch the specs on all 3 batteries
And this is what it
Read on buzzers
No 1) 3.38
No.2) 3.54
No3) 3.6
And buzzing my ears off now that's to late that's after I've flown around And the batteries are bag the four amours later now what's going on
Because some one told me to change first point of battery low in NAZA to 10.49 v red light I'm confuse
And you guys are not helping me out where is the love please comment

Ok here is update today I've been flying. On 3 Battery's that mutistar 4.0
19 min flying Time per battery how ever my buzzers are not going off
For done reason till this happen
My battery's is set in NAZA to 10.49 first point of battery then land Red light
Still no buzzing alerts
I put the Battery away gone home and something said plug the buzzers in and guess what they started sounding loud I watch the specs on all 3 batteries
And this is what it
Read on buzzers
No 1) 3.38
No.2) 3.54
No3) 3.6
And buzzing my ears off now that's to late that's after I've flown around And the batteries are bag the four amours later now what's going on
Because some one told me to change first point of battery low in NAZA to 10.49 v red light I'm confuse
And you guys are not helping me out where is the love please comment
what kind of battery buzzer and do you have another to try than just one buzzer I have 2 my self

Reactions: Carlo Napoli
Hello mate sorry for late reply God knows what's going on here
But when I got home after flying and that both buzzers work
I ain't to sure what's going on with them but a mate has staid to get Better charger to balance them out

What battery you got ?
What charger ?
What you setting the buzzers to ?
In NAZA what you set your first battery red light 2 be nice to know mate

I have two buzzers but I can only use one at the min at each time I'm looking for like a splitter lead for them buzzers not looking good tho atm

I run the multistar 5500 maha in my phantom 1.5 I don't use a buzzer I use my osd while flying fpv I check my batterys when im done flying and B4 and to make sure my voltage is the same on my screen as my buzzer I use a stock phantom battery charger the white one im about to upgrade to a new charger

Reactions: Carlo Napoli
I see mate yes I use the buzzer but it won't work in flying mode I set it to 3.5v on buzzer so ain't to sure if it's set wrong or not but
I'm updating my charger as well mate a friend told me your batteries ain't balancing right on the normal white charger so in theory I'll get more flight with a better charger . And buzzers should work but it's strange after I glued and left them in the bag I tried them and they worked great they should be doing that when flying when dropping in power
My fpv kit is on the way
Will see
What phantom you got mines fc40 p1 custom mod not standard
Have you set yours up in NAZA battery settings by any chance
What fpv you running 5.8

ya 5.8 ghz 600 fatshark n1 osd carbon fiber 9inch props I have the phantom 1.1.1 mod to a 1.5 that is a 1.1.1 in a phantom 2 shell no my battery voltage alarm is shut off in the naza soft ware

I see so it's a fc40 in and phantom 2 shell
Are those props good
I had twice prop wash out of control on comming down
I think maybe to fast but now I go left and right A little while landing so I don't get that turbulence affect
Smashed one set on large landing gear because that :(

Right you see in my NAZA
I've see it to 10.49 first call of low battery red light
Before it was 13.4 sone said change it to 10.49 dunno if that's my course why buzzers don't ping off also it goes to land in a way I can't stand removing that landing thing I don't like it

ya the 1.1.1 is 2.4 ghz the fc40 is 5.8 ghz my girl has the fc40 its a good quad I tried the tall wider landing gear made my phantom unstable
Really mines fine with them
But I have a heavy battery compare to standard I'm going to check mine when home I think it's the same as yours tbf mate

Reactions: rattydude77

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl