Batteries

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site and new to drones. This looks like a great resource for my many questions :) How long does it take to recharge these batteries in the Phantom 3- and also what is the best device to use to charge them out in the field.
Thanks

If charging them from a car, you can the Phantom 3 charger along with a power inverter -- like this one.

The Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional come with different chargers. I don't see those specs listed anywhere, but I recall seeing the Professional charger completes in about 45 minutes. And, the Advanced charger takes about double that time.

Last edited:
If charging them from a car, you can the Phantom 3 charger along with a power inverter -- like this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...Code=as2&tag=ph079-20&linkId=B7LCQ5QOEUWIMCYZ

The Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional come with different chargers. I don't see those specs listed anywhere, but I recall seeing the Professional charger completes in about 45 minutes. And, the Advanced charger takes about double that time.
Just don't assume your car will start afterwards!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31