Batteries

Reaction score
Are new batteries available for the P3P that are better than the original batteries? Do I need to wait to begin recharging my stock batteries after using them or can they go right on the charger after flying?

I think I'm right in saying that Phantom batteries are no longer manufactured but there are plenty of good "look alike" ones out there.
It depends on the battery temperature whether you can charge it straight away. If it's too warm the charger won't charge it and the fourth LED will flash! Air cool the battery before charging.,

I think I'm right in saying that Phantom batteries are no longer manufactured but there are plenty of good "look alike" ones out there.
It depends on the battery temperature whether you can charge it straight away. If it's too warm the charger won't charge it and the fourth LED will flash! Air cool the battery before charging.,

I checked out the battery you posted a link to not that long ago. Currently unavailable. I will keep an eye out to see if the are back in stock soon.

No more original batt.? Phantoms are still in market, so I doubt that they are selling them without batteries. Not understand the way DJI is going. The Phantom is still their best drone and it's like they are shooting the winning horse.

Reactions: svoneil
Are new batteries available for the P3P that are better than the original batteries? Do I need to wait to begin recharging my stock batteries after using them or can they go right on the charger after flying?
Not sure about genuine batteries. All of mine are still in good condition but it does concern me at times as I have no desire to part with either of my P3's.

You should always give the battery sufficient time to cool down before recharging. And unless you're planning to use the battery again very soon, there's no need to re-charge right away.

I presume that as the OP posted under Phantom 3 Pro/Adv that they refer to those batteries and these are no longer manufactured.
Obviously with their newer drones they make and supply batteries!

Reactions: Oso
Sorry, I missed that.
However it was hard to get P4P a few months ago (batteries included).
And it seems that DJI not even think about new P5 ? That's what I really can't understand.

Reactions: svoneil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers