batteries wanted

Reaction score
looking for lightly used p4 pro 5870 batteries prefer black but white is fine for the obsidian,
martin b 8/9/20

Black style will be somewhat of a hunt.
White will be a bit easier. Your preference on cycle count and budget?
And how many?

Really I just need 2. It's kind of strange that my white battery I had from my p4p+ that crashed(insured)The white battery that was in my case was difficult to remove and obviously had some swelling on the soft areas. The next day I flew with my black original battery, both flights only maybe 18 minutes.The black battery was even harder to remove, and I felt inside at the top which was very hot. Sorry about the rant but I wanted to see if something can make them get in that condition and for 2 completely random batteries, makes me wonder if there is some kind of overloading going on inside the battery compartment or???If If I just get the batteries I would pay around 200-225$ low cycle count for each, only oem dji batteries. If you have any insight on this please let me know, I mean if the issue is internally I would be better off just buying a good used p4p..Again, apologies for the novel here I'm just at a point where this has never happened....Thank you for your time...Martin

I’ve not had any battery compartment issues with any of the phantom series at all, so I can’t help there other than to say check the compartment itself to see if it is the culprit. Plastic is plastic and can fail.
Your dollar figures seem to be off a bit as the p4p batteries are still available new for just under 200.00.
If there are any new obsidian ones available anywhere, I’ve not found them.
Used high capacity seem to be in the 100.00 to 130.00 range.
Because of the shipping headaches, mine are at the 130.00 mark and white in color.

Hi, Thanks, I was in the middle of a long day when I gave you the price, it was for obsidian batteries since they are so hard to find. But that's looking more like the non issue it is. Could you tell me your low count batteries. Thank you....Martin

I have 2 batteries leftover after a crash. I am not able to get cycle count but was not used heavily at all. They are Phantom 4 batteries (not high capacity). Would take $150 shipped for the pair.

Attachments

• 20200810_185344.jpg
    20200810_185344.jpg
    951.9 KB · Views: 103
If you had obsidian batteries you should have saved them and the top part is replaceable and you could just put them on any P4 Pro battery

I realize this thread is a few months old, but I have a battery available. Not sure if you're still looking.
I sold my drone and the buyer wasn't interested in purchasing the third battery. It's only been charged twice.
Model PH4-5350mAh-15.2V. Comes with original box and product paperwork. Total charges: 2 (see pic)
No damage. Never wrecked, dropped, or abused.

Attachments

• IMG_0988.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    839.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 75
looking for lightly used p4 pro 5870 batteries prefer black but white is fine for the obsidian,
martin b 8/9/20
Good luck to you! These are becoming harder to find and the ones that I have seen are getting expensive. Just run white props, find a cool white sticker and switch to the white batteries. I bet it would look pretty cool. I can vouch for these. They are the best aftermarket fit I have found.

PowerExtra on Amazon

Hi….Are they 5870 capacity?
Sorry, I just saw high capacity in your ad. What are you asking and how far away are you? I’m in coastal North Carolina….Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers