Barometer Error Message After Latest FW Update and IMU Calibration

Reaction score
I was actually just sitting in my living room with my P3P on and connected to the Pilot App. I did the most recent firmware update earlier this week, and followed with an IMU calibration.
The weather hasn't been good for flying until today, so I went in to make sure all settings (RTH, etc) were right before going out to fly.
After a few minutes checking the settings, I got a "Barometer Error". I don't think I'd seen that one before.
I'm thinking maybe I'll do the IMU calibration again, but am at a loss otherwise ...
Anyone seen this before?

The barometer is affected by movement of air around the drone, humidity, temperature changes and even voltage changes. Most of the time if you power back down and start up again it will reset. I suspect it noticed a large change from inside to outside and barked about it. It's good to tell the sensors if it's climbing or defending but not really accurate for a true AGL altitude.

The barometer is affected by movement of air around the drone, humidity, temperature changes and even voltage changes. Most of the time if you power back down and start up again it will reset. I suspect it noticed a large change from inside to outside and barked about it. It's good to tell the sensors if it's climbing or defending but not really accurate for a true AGL altitude.
Thanks RoyVa ..... I might forego another IMU cal then, and see what happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic