Bans, Restrictions and Public Use

The city I live in did the same about 1.5 yrs ago. They said it is to be tech friendly.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hi all,

It’s been a busy week, so I haven’t had a chance to promote this. We are at 42 supporters, which is pretty decent given it’s only been a short time since the petition was posted. If we can make it to 100, I will invest the $100 required to promote the petition on Change.org. If we get a couple of hundred, I will draft initial petition letters that can be used with your local agencies. Anyone interested in helping grow this or promote the petition let me know. Remember, we can help define the rules, or we can get stuck with the rules the local agencies defined for us, it’s up to you.

Take care and fly safe.

Sign the Petition

Typo: If the various services wanted to ban public use of the lands they are entrusted to preserve, imaging the outcry that would result. Yet banning access to a specific set of devices designed to capture the imagery of these lands is somehow tolerated.

Typo: If the various services wanted to ban public use of the lands they are entrusted to preserve, imaging the outcry that would result. Yet banning access to a specific set of devices designed to capture the imagery of these lands is somehow tolerated.

Thanks for the catch, I just posted a revision that adds some clarification to the initial petition and corrects some typos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik