Bali in 4K

Reaction score
Good day ladies and gentlemen,

Following a stunning trip to Lombok and the Gili Islands, here is my latest video of the Island of Gods: the world famous island of Bali in Indonesia.

This video focuses on the more uncharted areas of the region, and certainly the lesser covered areas by drone enthusiasts. In this video, discover the gorgeous Crystal Bay Beach on Nusa Lembongan as well as a number of lesser explored areas in this stunning part of the world.

The increasing risks with each video are paying off so far. This time I fly the Inspire 1 right into tree covered mangroves with little to no room for error.

Please do let me know what you think and feel free to share with others if you wish.

I will be announcing some exciting news for all forum members in the coming weeks so please stay tuned.

Cheers everyone.

Patrice

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great stuff,
Looking good as usual. What's next?
Thanks and I'll be looking for your news. :)

Great stuff,
Looking good as usual. What's next?
Thanks and I'll be looking for your news. :)
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Not sure yet on what comes next, I sort of go with my inspiration.

Cheers

Reactions: IflyinWY
great video... first few shots are amazing !! nice flying !
Thanks a lot for your note. There were some very risky shots in this video, especially in the mangroves. Overall I'm happy with the result. Please share with others if you wish. Cheers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic