Bad drone law proposal.

Reaction score
Website
www.mossphotography.biz
Attention US drone owners (r/c too!).

Utah's Senator Lee is at it again with his "Drone Integration and Zoning Act" bill.

DSP Alliance and other organizations were informed of this yesterday. Kenji and I are working with some other organizations to put together a unified approach to make sure this bill doesn't become law once it's submitted.

Stay tuned.

More info: Lee’s Dangerous and Destructive Draft Legislation – Drone Service Providers Alliance (admin approved link)

Attention US drone owners (r/c too!).

Utah's Senator Lee is at it again with his "Drone Integration and Zoning Act" bill.

DSP Alliance and other organizations were informed of this yesterday. Kenji and I are working with some other organizations to put together a unified approach to make sure this bill doesn't become law once it's submitted.

Stay tuned.

More info: Lee’s Dangerous and Destructive Draft Legislation – Drone Service Providers Alliance (admin approved link)
Is the 'good' Senator proposing this for State or Federal legislation? If it is for the state, then he has no jurisdiction and the law could be challenged (and defeated pretty easily) in Federal district court.

Is the 'good' Senator proposing this for State or Federal legislation? If it is for the state, then he has no jurisdiction and the law could be challenged (and defeated pretty easily) in Federal district court.
This is a federal bill he is proposing. He finally got the language to the committee this week. Kenji and I will be going through this and putting an article out. And maybe a video. I'll post here when we do.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj