Backpack Deal

Thanks for the tip, just ordered one for the good ol P3S. The one I had was pretty flimsy.
Great deal!
P3S here too ! my 2 years old cheap backpack from Ebay is showing it's age , couldn't pass up that deal , mine's been shipped already , just have to wait and see how long it take with the postal strike .

I'm guessing we probably have the similar worn out backpack and mine provided little protection.
Since flying opportunities have been limited lately with the weather I guess I can patiently wait for the new one but I'm certainly looking forward to something better than I have now.
The P3S is still my 'go to' craft for some reason, even though I have a MP which mostly sits in it's case.
I just feel more comfortable with the ol' girl for some reason.

I'm guessing we probably have the similar worn out backpack and mine provided little protection.
Since flying opportunities have been limited lately with the weather I guess I can patiently wait for the new one but I'm certainly looking forward to something better than I have now.
The P3S is still my 'go to' craft for some reason, even though I have a MP which mostly sits in it's case.
I just feel more comfortable with the ol' girl for some reason.
I'd like to have a Mavic , thinking about picking up a used P3A or P3P as I they use the same battery as the P3S and I just want a little more range than the P3S.

Yeah, I hear ya. I generally only run about 2 km out with my P3S but by that time in getting nervous and want her back anyway. Lol
The MP has great range and occusync is an amazingly solid connection. I don't push it to the limit anyway. Always a little nervous.

Bagged that backpack. Thanks.

Update: Yes it was a great deal, but the drone and contents are not held tightly like a foam insert that keeps everything still. I had to remove the thin useless item stuck to the top underside because it pressed on the props when the top closed. I messed around with the dividers to secure the drone tightly and it seems adequate. Lots of space for accessories though. Still will be happier with the Nanuk case.

Last edited:
Wow , can't get more than 600m out in ideal conditions with my P3S , even with the ArgTek range was the same :(
Wow, that's so strange. I've heard other similar complaints. I usually have 100% radio signal still out at 2 km. Could easily go further.
I also have Argtek. I loose my nerve before I loose signal. I couldn't guess why the range seems to vary so drastically with different phantoms.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94