Avegant Glyph Goggles. Couple of questions

t looks on YouTube videos to be kind of a hologram HUD that is very transparent? How does the sun light affect them?
Depends on the brightness setting. With brightness all the way up, you cant see the bird through the image, but instead have to look above/below or from the sides. Sunlight is a NON issue with the Moverio, when you use the darkest sun shields. I was flying and looking directly into a very bright pre-sunset with no issues last weekend.

Reactions: ChipperRay
Sounds to me then your back into the Glyph situation? To see the drone when your wearing the BT300 you have to look over/under the glasses to see it.
Somewhat, but only when the brightness is all the way up on the Moverio (as in very bright sunshine). Typically its turned down a bit to see through the screen image. Plus, you can see things to the sides of the screen, which you can't with the Glyph.

Sounds to me then your back into the Glyph situation? To see the drone when your wearing the BT300 you have to look over/under the glasses to see it.
Hi Frankc, I was wondering how are you getting on with your quest to obtain some FPV glasses or goggles.
I have a P4P plus model and it seems the Epson BT-300 are not compatible. I had been hoping Epson maybe had made an adapter to suit the plus model. I am regretting this plus hand controller as other issues with apps etc. It appears the Glyph goggles give good results, reading the reviews most give a thumbs up. For the time being I will use my Fatsharks.

For the moment I have given up on the Googles, family matters have taken precedence. Epson promised they would come out with compatible models in the future, we will see.
Thank your for replying, I will just sit back and see what the new year brings. Incidentally I am waiting a reply back from Epson. I am not holding my breath for a reply. Will let you know what they say if they reply. Take care.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues