Dirk, when I 1st saw that aviator picture, thought it was a woman:D:D:D

COR, I thought until I looked into it further :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D
Is Joe Dirt bro !! ;)

Hey Dirk, why in tarnation is Mr.Waynes face so dang red? He forget to take his Lisinopril today?

That reminds me...
15-Advertisement-for-Atabrine-anti-malaria-drug-in-Papua-New-Guinea-during-WWII.jpg

Hahaha, oh you guys!!
Puts the Chuckles in my Laughter...

RedHotPoker

You know that witch too!
And when I say the magic words! Abracadabra! Were now officially in 'Off Topic'!
It's funny how so many topics Dirk participates in that this happens to. I wonder...
say what.gif
Me too o_O

That reminds me...
Hahaha, oh you guys!!
Puts the Chuckles in my Laughter...

RedHotPoker

Or maybe they did take it and got "Toxic Psychosis".

You know, I'm 61, but yet in here, somehow I feel like a kid again.
Remember your youth, young fellows, it disappears way too soon...

At least with having the Phantom 3 Pro' we can have the option to leave behind our favorite memories in photo and video. For all the world to see. On YouTube... Weeeeeeeee!!

And for some of you, the experience of getting arrested, for misbehaving with your drones...

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
And then It's Hilarious!! ;-)

RedHotPoker

You know, I'm 61, but yet in here, somehow I feel like a kid again.
Remember your youth, young fellows, it disappears way too soon...

At least with having the Phantom 3 Pro' we can have the option to leave behind our favorite memories in photo and video. For all the world to see. On YouTube... Weeeeeeeee!!

And for some of you, the experience of getting arrested, for misbehaving with your drones...

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
And then It's Hilarious!! ;-)

RedHotPoker

I know what you mean....;)
It's my
image.jpg
birthday next month but it's great clowning around having fun, we are all big kids at heart:D

This shows my age.. I remember Steve mc garret from the original show:p

Come on folks..make ya one ! All these red and white heads is freaking me out :eek:
Don't know how ya say o_O well just use this and chose 120x120 and save it and there ya have it :)
http://avatarmaker.net/

Bloody young folk these days, can't make an avatar without a website to do it for them. You're all too soft I tell ya, SOFT!!
When I were a lad, we had to traipse barefoot through the snow to take a photo for ourselves - without selfie sticks - and then wait weeks for it to be developed, and slave by the light of a candle, to trim the photo to size, and paste copies of it with glue to all our messages.

Reactions: dirkclod and claws
Book em, Dano... Yup, those were the days.

My favs were with Maxwell ~ "Get Smart" and "Man From UNCLE" and loved a show called "My Favorite Martian"...

Have a Happy Birthday... Go flying... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Bloody young folk these days, can't make an avatar without a website to do it for them. You're all too soft I tell ya, SOFT!!
When I were a lad, we had to traipse barefoot through the snow to take a photo for ourselves - without selfie sticks - and then wait weeks for it to be developed, and slave by the light of a candle, to trim the photo to size, and paste copies of it with glue to all our messages.

And what would they do without there image.jpg.... Then again what would we do....., no FPV;););)

Last edited:
You know when the age thing is kicking in, I've got to stretch my iPad screen soooo I can read the threads:eek::eek:

Book em, Dano... Yup, those were the days.

My favs were with Maxwell ~ "Get Smart" and "Man From UNCLE" and loved a show called "My Favorite Martian"...

Have a Happy Birthday... Go flying... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Yep, remember "Man from uncle" brilliant show;) did your guys get the "thunderbirds" show the original one with the puppets. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, thunderbirds are goooooooo:D:D

You know when the age thing is kicking in, I've got to stretch my iPad screen soooo I can read the threads:eek::eek:

Did you buy a rubber iPad?
Didn't know you could stretch the screen. I could have bought an iPad mini and just stretched it to the size of the full iPad.

Did you buy a rubber iPad?
Didn't know you could stretch the screen. I could have bought an iPad mini and just stretched it to the size of the full iPad.

Yep it's an iPad for image.jpg gits:p check out the Apple Store under "iPad for the old":D

The new larger iPhone 6 is bendable... ;-)

Not too many liking that position though... zing..

RedHotPoker

Oh yeah, Thunderbirds were a go up here too.
The movie they made a couple years ago was also a hoot...
thunderbirds_childhood-s400x300-110195-580.jpg

RedHotPoker

Loved the Thunderbirds!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderbird 2 was my favourite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic