Autumn in 4k

Reaction score
Relaxing video of autumn in 4k

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Relaxing video of autumn in 4k

Very interesting , that slow motion is soothing , got thru about 7 min before i faded out.
One thing I enjoy is the movement of the camera but not so much where the camera is just still and hovering , I think it looses a great deal of that zen feel. note to Self:

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom 4 in the Rain !
Coal

Reactions: Tony111
Very interesting , that slow motion is soothing , got thru about 7 min before i faded out.
One thing I enjoy is the movement of the camera but not so much where the camera is just still and hovering , I think it looses a great deal of that zen feel. note to Self:

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom 4 in the Rain !
Coal
Dident notice that but I can see that now, thanks for the note!

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Great video

Reactions: Tony111
Nice clips, but each clip is too long. The last clip didn't belong also, it's not fall. If you put the best clips together in 3-5 second shots, making a 4 min video, with different music with a beat, editing the clips to the beat, I bet it would get a lot of views on YT. I like the slow motion leaves, but keep the shots with vehicles out. Good stuff!

Nice clips, but each clip is too long. The last clip didn't belong also, it's not fall. If you put the best clips together in 3-5 second shots, making a 4 min video, with different music with a beat, editing the clips to the beat, I bet it would get a lot of views on YT. I like the slow motion leaves, but keep the shots with vehicles out. Good stuff!
Thanks for your comment!
Now that I watched it again the last clip definitly dident belong, also cars doesnt belong at all.
I usually make videos like that, 2-6 min, dramatic, cinematic.
This is a couple of them, check it out

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic