Autopilot - Waypoint Reference movement?

Reaction score
I've been test flying Autopilot and have a few questions, thanks in advance for any tips and feedback.

1. Waypoint Reference - I created a GRID waypoint mission, essentially a search & rescue, at a location near my home. Now I want to use that same search grid, but at a location 20 miles from me.

Q. Is there a way to 'jump' that Grid WP mission to this new location? The only way I could do it today was to resize the Ipad screen, drag the WP mission a little ways, then slide the map over, drag again. Over and over. This is not at all easy.

Edit - Answer found with 'Map Search' tool

2. When you are flying and using the Flight Dashboard, is there a way to make the video screen full screen? Same question with the map portion that lives below the video screen? I am looking for a way to toggle these screens to a larger size. I am using an Ipad Mini 4.

2A - is there a grid view option for the video screen that lets you display a 'rule of thirds' style grid on the video display? I found the simple crosshair but prefer the other style.

3. I selected 'Record Screen' from the 'More' button, for my last WP flight. Now I'd like to view that. Where is that video and how do I view it?

Thanks very much

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4