Autopilot Green Blinking question

Reaction score
I'm sure this is an easy one and I thought I read it someplace in the manual but need confirmation because it drives me crazy. When using autopilot with my P3P the green lights on the drone arms are blinking very rapidly and stay that way the whole time.

I'm just starting to get familiar with it and I keep thinking this is an error or something. Can someone please confirm for me it's normal and I can move on

Thanks

I'll have to see if I can find the info on the fast green. I think it might have to do with Home Point?

Do you know how many satellites you have locked in at the time it's flashing green rapidly?

Have you calibrated the Remote Controller, yet?

AutoPilot defaults to using their own mission controller which continually sends instructions which gives them the ability to provide more features when running missions vs. Litchi & DJI Go which use the DJI SDK to upload missions which then support flying our side of RC range (Litchi only). So, yes, the continuous transmission is normal.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: lablover
AutoPilot defaults to using their own mission controller which continually sends instructions which gives them the ability to provide more features when running missions vs. Litchi & DJI Go which use the DJI SDK to upload missions which then support flying our side of RC range (Litchi only). So, yes, the continuous transmission is normal.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Alright then..Guess I deal with the rapid blink. Well worth it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31