Autonomous Waypoint Navigation and Camera Control with the FreeSkies Copilot

Hello Awesome People! We are thrilled to announce that CoPilot has been made compatible with the public firmware! Update coming very soon, check your inbox's this weekend.

As a thank you for all your patience and support we want to give you all a 14 day FREE TRIAL! Just enter your email in the trial signup before Nov 8th (Limit first 1000 signups): https://docs.google.com/…/1jOLezP-il_bWMcuobFbO4zm…/viewform

Check out the absolute easiest way to fly your drone:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think its fair to make a comparison against one of the more fully featured 3rd party apps out there. I honestly wish the Copilot team much success, but from what I've seen it totally misses the mark for all but one (super defensive, I might add) person in here.
Thanks so much Tony!
We are working on a radically different user experience for UAS control and it is still early stage. As such, we completely sympathize users frustration over limited 3D data from apple. We really hope to share our vision for how next years Phantom 4 or Inspire 2 could be controlled and how we as pilots can demand the best from our DJI drones.

Reactions: Tony Perry
Hello Phantom Pilots,

We recently made a video with a new pilot just getting her wings. Hope you enjoy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Tony Perry

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.