Autonomous Waypoint Navigation and Camera Control with the FreeSkies Copilot

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for signing up to be one of the first Beta testers for the FreeSkies CoPilot! We are so excited to have you onboard! We plan on releasing the Beta within the next few weeks. We're currently gathering market research and conducting alpha testing. We are looking for eager enthusiasts, such as yourself, to be the first to try out the Alpha version of the CoPilot and help us on our journey.

Please fill out the FreeSkies Usability Survey below to help us conduct this research. In addition, we will be selecting candidates for alpha testing within the next week.

The survey can be found here.

Thank You!

Just did :)

Reactions: Freeskies Inc.
Signed up but got an email saying I have to travel to California to participate in the beta is this true??

Signed up from Italy

Signed up but got an email saying I have to travel to California to participate in the beta is this true??

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. When the Beta testing begins, it will be released online, so anyone can test it, regardless of location. Traveling to California would only be for Alpha testing, which we will be conducting in person at our offices in Menlo Park.

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. When the Beta testing begins, it will be released online, so anyone can test it, regardless of location. Traveling to California would only be for Alpha testing, which we will be conducting in person at our offices in Menlo Park.
So will we get another email for the beta?
Thanks

Filled out the Alpha form. Hopefully We'll get to see what this program can do. :)
I'll be going to there office on July 3rd to check things out. I was told I didn't need to bring my phantom 3, seems like a get to know, tour type thing.
Figured since I'll be off and no plans that day, why not.
I plan to ride my RoadKing up and bring the P3 anyway...have you heard from them?

Reactions: Freeskies Inc.
I could have used this yesterday when trying to fly a golf course. I did manage to take off from a tee with a 300 foot drop to the green and land 2 feet from the pin using FPV. I call that flying technique the Birdie!

I could have used this yesterday when trying to fly a golf course. I did manage to take off from a tee with a 300 foot drop to the green and land 2 feet from the pin using FPV. I call that flying technique the Birdie!
Put up the video:)

Hi Everyone,

FreeSkies is happy to announce that this week we will be hosting the first round of alpha testers at our offices in Menlo Park. The aim of theses tests will be to validate the functionality of our app, as well as fine-tune the user experience aspects of it.

After the completion of these initial alpha tests, we will again return to development, and should be ready to release a Beta version to the public within a few weeks. If you are interested and have not done so already, please make sure to visit our website at freeskies.org, and sign up for the Beta with the link HERE. Everyone on the list will be notified via email when the Beta is released.

Reactions: Coldfire

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj